• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks xavier, I love your avatar btw! lol I'm sending you a request right now Alias, and I'm gonna download the trial of Castle Crashers, probably grab some Gamer points and get all of it soon too. It looks hilariously simple and addicting.

the game is fun. I play it when my kids go to sleep other wise me and my wife never get a chance to play it also. it is a fun party game i want to get the other games they made i read the reviews and seen the demos. the trouble in paradise you can make your own pinata with the live cam. It is also clean fun no cussing and you can waste hours on this game. I was thinking of doing a family night with the toj members and there family to play this game and build our relationships even deeper! what do everyone think about that?

yeah i agree! Thank God all my children are old enough that we don't need it. But that all changes soon when my daughter is born i was thinking of getting the gate for my wife instead of the children? I wonder if they make gates for them? LOL ok wife here and she is giving me a look on this post! lol bye!

LEFT FOR DEAD GAME NIGHT

Left for DEAD GAME NIGHT! Will be on Saturday Dec. 27, 2008 starting at 6pm est /3pm pst to 12am est / 9pm pst.

I will invite all who is online to join us in party mode but also please register on the main site so that we have a head count of the people who will join us!

The site is toj.cc/xbox
see u soon

Call of Duty 5 WaW?

anyone playing this? If so my Live account name is Chrono74 and wondering if we have a clan

XBL: blackgrav1ty
ToJ: blackgravity

Don't have any games yet. But playing some of my brother's games and basing my decisions from there. Quite certain I'll be picking up Fable 2, Fallout 3, Tales of Vesperia, and an NHL game and Madden 09 soon.

Before I go and buy...

ANYTHING of the multiplayer variety... I'd like to know if we have any games that 5+ members play regularly. Left 4 Dead is big with the PC crowd but do our Xbox owners play it? I'm looking for something that we can have a regular game night with and that can sustain itself for a few months at least. I have no problem forking over the cash to get some good community time in, but it absolutely has to be worth it, and I've seen way too many wannabe chapters fizzle. SO, what is everyone playing right now, and what do people think they'll be playing longterm?

(MIKE... what did you get for Christmas? :) )

I got a bunch of 14.99 and less games (other then RB2 which came w/ system) mostly used from gamefly's crazy sales:

Crackdown
Army of Two
Rockband2
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Mass Effect
The Darkness
Comdemmed 2
Devil May Cry IV

One on one fighting franchises

What would be your favorite?
And specifically, what are the best ones the 360?
What do you guys find the best?

I already own Virtual Fighter 5
My point of view is why I bought Virtual Fighter 5 - I would prefer Dead or Alive 4... but, DoA is notorious for their "questionable" characterization (dress attire, attitude, sexuality, etc.) of the female fighters. So i ended up picking virtual fighter 5 just as an "almost". It isn't a bad game, it could have some better points.

And on a side note, What do you guys think of the new Street Fighter coming out?

It appears that NHL 09 will be my multiplayer game of choice (unless a Gamestop near me actually has something I want and I can get it for free with the Used deal going on this weekend).

Ohh I have been wanting a NHL game for the system, maybe once we settle in after the move this next week I will pick that up.

madden 09 sucks it is the worst football game in that series the graphics are great but the gameplay is a lack luster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back