Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
castle Crashers game Night

This Saturday is Castle crashers from 6 30 pm est. to 12 am est.
Please sign up on the site so we can have a head count also i can assign some leaders to start the games. If we have more then 4 people that play we need some leaders to start some of the games. Sign up and pm me if you would like to help out.
toj.cc/xbox

if you have the complete saga you can jump right in to an online multiplayer even in the middle of a level I believe.

i dont think that will be a problem we had 10 players the last game night so we can do another let me plan it out. It will be on a weekend!
Wow, that's awesome!

Let me know if you need any resources for the next game night or if you just want me to help broadcast news of the event.

there's always the sf versions like hyper and hd if you don't like the looks of sf4. if this topic isn't only about new games that are coming out, then what about any of the mortal kombats that are online enabled or fight night round 3?

I'll try to be there if I can. I think I had some timing confused on the last one or something. If I'm on, just send me a message on that day and I'll do my best.

I just picked up fight night round 3... with a Christmas gift I received.
man, oh man. Good game.
I'm now in the process of teaching myself the game. It is pretty intense yet all around fun.

EDIT: apparently it is an amazing game for human player vs. human player. I tried it vs. my friend the first day I got it.
Well.... I got my butt beat really bad. He knew how to play... I just picked up the controller and tried it.... well.... enough said.

Last edited:
you might try changing the control settings to use the buttons for punching. i tried the analog stick style of fighting and i might as well have been playing with my feet.

Game Recommendations?

Just figured I'd try to setup a little post where we can give our experience on the games we've played or ask about games we're thinking of getting. Sorry if there is already a thread like this.

Just a little about me first of all. I'm the gamer who love gamerpoints, just because...not because I want the most, but because I like big numbers or something I suppose. lol So when I play a game I try to get the most GP as possible, even if it takes me a year to beat the game.
I'll start with Lost Odyssey and say that it has glued me to it recently. It's amazing in my opinion. It's got a great story and lots of action. It's different than most RPGs I've played too. It's easy to figure out, unlike the Final Fantasy series, at least in my opinion. FF's magic system seemed like calculus to me, while this is click and kill. The Skill system is wonderful, but it is tough later on because you have to us tactics to get the abilities from a character you don't like playing.

The other game is Left 4 Dead. I wanna play it right now, but I'm here and listening to music through my Xbox, hehe. L4D is a great game for anyone to liked resident Evil, but hated the part where you had storylines that were epic and always had Ashley to save. This is straight up killin zombies to get out of a city. Though there is a lot of strategy involved to do this. Note that I'm not dissing RE4, I loved it.

Now, I'm looking for a Tekken feeling game...or maybe something like Bloody Roar. I don't like DC vs Mortal Kombat though. Anyone have ideas?

Thanks!

Well..you have a Tekken wanna be in Dead or Alive..or you can wait for Tekken 6 coming to 360 next year. There is also Soul Calibur, but I found it rather lacking.

Just figured I'd try to setup a little post where we can give our experience on the games we've played or ask about games we're thinking of getting. Sorry if there is already a thread like this.

Just a little about me first of all. I'm the gamer who love gamerpoints, just because...not because I want the most, but because I like big numbers or something I suppose. lol So when I play a game I try to get the most GP as possible, even if it takes me a year to beat the game.
I'll start with Lost Odyssey and say that it has glued me to it recently. It's amazing in my opinion. It's got a great story and lots of action. It's different than most RPGs I've played too. It's easy to figure out, unlike the Final Fantasy series, at least in my opinion. FF's magic system seemed like calculus to me, while this is click and kill. The Skill system is wonderful, but it is tough later on because you have to us tactics to get the abilities from a character you don't like playing.

The other game is Left 4 Dead. I wanna play it right now, but I'm here and listening to music through my Xbox, hehe. L4D is a great game for anyone to liked resident Evil, but hated the part where you had storylines that were epic and always had Ashley to save. This is straight up killin zombies to get out of a city. Though there is a lot of strategy involved to do this. Note that I'm not dissing RE4, I loved it.

Now, I'm looking for a Tekken feeling game...or maybe something like Bloody Roar. I don't like DC vs Mortal Kombat though. Anyone have ideas?

Thanks!

I've been playing it lately. If you're looking for someone to play with, send me a FR. Just be sure to send a message with it saying you're with TOJ or I'm going to wonder who in the world's sending me a FR.

Hmm Fable 2 really? I haven't heard too many good things about the co-op, but I want to give it a try if anyone here is interested. I'm $19 away from enough money for another game in my game money jar, and I'm leaning towards Tales of Vesperia, but that list might come in handy.

Fable 2 co-op is... ok. The downside is that the 2nd player is just a generic henchman, not their actual charater. It is more of a game that you play co-op when you just want to hang out. But if you need a henchman I would be glad to play with you.

I just got L4D last night. My buddy and I played a game local co-op. (Didn't have internet.) It was so much fun! All the "Oh Poo!" moments that you have are great. My buddy took off his sweater because he started sweating. I haven't play a game this intense for a long time.

LOL had lots of fun today with Bro Hart, Obstinate Fever and Bigsmall. Sorry had to leave after the first 4 chapters, but my kids came in, and it isnt appropriate for them to see. Thanks guys for the fun..and remember not to shoot the cars!

What else?

Any other Multiplayer games out there that we do similar to L4D? I already have the number one multiplayer LIVE game...World at War and now L4D. Any Arcade games we play together? Do we have an online rock band or guitar hero world tour band going? Whats up coming for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back