• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my biggest problem with it, from watching the videos, is that it looks more based around how many and what kind of combo's you can do.
The way it is portrayed is that when you finish a combo, the other character freezes in position and you do your move on them. I enjoyed SF2 when you could do combo's, but the other character could disrupt or dodge it.

Okay, back from the store.

Got NHL 09 and Left 4 Dead. REALLY hope to play with some TOJ'ers in the coming weeks/months.

Send me a FR. :)

my internet is always slow, but i try not to complain too much...

Although I did check my game (turning all the graphics settings to their lowest)... As long as I stay on a map that isn't overly shrubby I don't have much of a lag problem at all.

My account name is CookiesRiot, but you won't need to know that because you're on XBox and I'm on PC xD

Last edited:
Man, I've got L4D on my pc... you guys are doing an l4d night right now, so I'm mildly depressed.

I wish everyone had WaW cause it's sooo fun online, and would be even better with a bunch of christian brothers.

Man, I've got L4D on my pc... you guys are doing an l4d night right now, so I'm mildly depressed.
Don't be.

I fired up Left 4 Dead at 12 a.m. Central last night and saw 11 people on my Friends list--mostly ToJ members--playing L4D.

Ok Got it Beard

Got it beard..added the ToJ tag to my name in CoD5. send me a message..Chrono74 is my Live tag so I can add you to friends list.

Left 4 dead?

Isnt that the Valve game about Zombies? How is it? I have been tempted to venture into that game..if I can separate myself from WaW long enough..and watching Naruto Shippuuden subs.

Tekken Fan first and foremost..I enjoyed Soul Calibur 2 but its fallen off this then..waiting for Disidia <sp> and I enjoy Naruto on the Wii...will likely pick up Street Fighter if only they made a decent fighting controller for the 360.

Hori makes a pretty nice stick from what I've seen.
<3 for Hori. They made the screen protectors my wife and I use on our DS Lites. I saw the Hori fighting stick for the Wii and thought it looked excellent. I just wish I had the money to buy that and an import copy of Tatsunoko v. Capcom.

Back to the topic (which is fighting games for the 360): I played Soul Calibur IV when I visited Elihu a few months back and he rented the game. It's a great game, but after playing it for 4-5 hours, I got my fill and am no longer tempted to drop $300 on a console just to play the next game in the SC series.

Personally, I still think SC2 for the Gamecube has the best controls, balance, and "flow" in the series.

I haven't paid much attention to Street Fighter IV because (1) I don't own a 360 or PS3 and (2) there's no way the game can live up to fans' expectations. SF3 (specifically, 3rd Strike for the Dreamcast) was a great game, but still failed to live up to the legacy left by Street Fighter II.

Other than SCIV and SFIV, I don't know if I'd be interested in any other fighting games for the 360.

There's no version of Samurai Shodown for the 360, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back