Application and Introduction

Welcome, Sarkvol! I didn't like the Sage at first but there's some fun AOE skills that I'm enjoying like Force Quake and Force in Balance. I'm using the Balance Tree at the moment.

I've played Kahiel a couple nights ago. I have a Jedi Knight, which is fun. I think I prefer the tank, the DPS sub-class is too squishy and hard to play.

The Smuggler is supposed to have a fun story line. I've only play about 5 levels. Sneaking about isn't my bag. The Trooper has been fun up to 10 if you like ranged tank combat.

If anyone wants their bio updated, just send me a PM. I may split this thread up a bit and have a separate thread for Intros.

Hi all,
Real life name is Ryan, in game I usually game under Reliant, Doxa (=Glory as in doxology the study of glory), or Volente (=willing as in Deo Volente or God willing). All my usual names were taken on this server so I went with Kabod (Hebrew equivalent to Doxa)

I was with Saints of the Old Republic (now Saints3g), but they are unsupporting the game so I'm checking out some other Christian Guilds to see if I can find new home to game in fellowship.

I'm very casual due to a demanding job and two wonderful young kids (1 & 3 years old). I am frequently afk so if I don't respond in chat, I am more than likely changing a diaper or playing with my kids on the floor while my companions craft, please don't be insulted.

Welcome Kabod! Our Imp guild was much more active in the beginning, but as I've seen happen in so many games, after people maxed out they lost interest. We've been rebuilding CttL for the past couple months. We're hoping to get enough people to start doing some FP and Datacron runs. Glad to have you along!

I was with Saints of the Old Republic (now Saints3g), but they are unsupporting the game so I'm checking out some other Christian Guilds to see if I can find new home to game in fellowship.
Glad to have you! Spread the word with your old guildmates, we'd love to have them. We have one other person that is formerly with Saints.

Oh sweet. Welcome to the guild. If Aleron hasn't already gotten you an invite, I'm sure he will soon. :)

I need to play more, but I've been all caught up in Starcraft II again. D'oh. Still love SWTOR, though, so I'll be coming back. Just need to come back more often. :)

My toon on Begeren is Vasho-forge. My toj ID is Mr. Twink from my old WoW pvp days. Can I get an invite?

Thanks!

When you're on line, do a search for called or light and that should bring up anyone who's on line.

I'm getting so antsy that I might just come back with my Trooper until the tax refund gets here.

My toon on Begeren is Vasho-forge. My toj ID is Mr. Twink from my old WoW pvp days. Can I get an invite?

Thanks!
I missed this yesterday. Sorry about that! I thought I checked the forums in the afternoon, but I guess not.

I'll look for you online. I've been playing my Operative on the Empire side for a few days because I was looking for the HK-51 droid piece that is on Dromund Kass. I found it last night, so I should be back on my Republic toon, Elyon, more often.

Thanks!

We've been looking for you, but haven't connected. Put Elyon, Kahiel and Maronious on your friends list and contact us when you are on.

We've been looking for you, but haven't connected. Put Elyon, Kahiel and Maronious on your friends list and contact us when you are on.

Sorry I had to go missing for a bit. I can probably be online some today and this weekend. I'll add those to my friends list.

Sorry I had to go missing for a bit. I can probably be online some today and this weekend. I'll add those to my friends list.

Looking forward to playing with you. Aleron and I have been running the Gree dailies and we discovered that you can run them with toons which are not level 50.

Hi,
I just received my tribe of Judah approval so I thought it may be time to go to the next level and apply to the guild.

Okay so some basic background info:

Name: Shontell Dougherty
Married with 2 boys 18mths and 6mths

I have been a Christian now for 18 years.

I have played nearly every mmo out there started with EQ, and progressed from there. Obviously currently playing swtor, am a lifetimer on LOTRO.

I am an Australian living in Australia (imagine that). With the future clear now for our servers closing down I will be transferring my other characters over to the server also.

I have a level 50 bounty hunter that I will be transferring to bastion but my light side lower Lvls will be on your server.

Okay my characters are:

Solgen: Lvl 10 knight
Thrandon lvl4 consular

As more are transferred I will add them.

I look forward to meeting you all in guild.

Blessings

Shontell- the shon

We've been working on our Imp toons, but I will add your toons to my friends list and keep an eye out.

Hi,
I just received my tribe of Judah approval so I thought it may be time to go to the next level and apply to the guild.
Welcome, Shontell!

I have a level 50 bounty hunter that I will be transferring to bastion but my light side lower Lvls will be on your server.
Are you moving your BH to Bastion because ToJ has a guild there? If so, you should know that it's inactive. Some of us are leveling up toons on the Empire side of Begeren in order to get a guild going. On the other hand, if you're interested in full-time PvP, then The Bastion is the place to be! :)

Okay my characters are:

Solgen: Lvl 10 knight
Thrandon lvl4 consular
I'll add these to my friend's list as well and keep an eye out.

Just recently came back to the game to see what has changed. Most of my characters are on The Ebon Hawk, but I've created some republic characters on your server to join the guild.

Name: Jan
Personal: married, 1 daughter
Home: WI

Characters - So far I only have four on this server:
Anurad - smuggler (eventually scoundrel)
Andolach - trooper (eventually commando)
Andranos - consular (eventually sage)
Andrunar - jedi knight (eventually sentinel)

I'll probably leave my empire characters on the other server and stick to republic here. I'm sure I'll eventually have more characters - I have a short attention span.

Last edited:
I will get you added to my friends list so we can get invites out. If you see me or Elyon on line shoot us a whisper.

Back