Application and Introduction

I guess I should introduce myself :p
My name's Eric. I'm 27 years old. I've been a gamer since I was playing Atari in diapers, and have been a born-again Christian since June of '95.
I work two jobs, take piano lessons, help with sound for a local Southern Gospel singing group, and teach a teenage class on Wednesday nights, so I don't have a lot of free time anymore.
Right now the only character I have on this server is Kitoshi, a Jedi Guardian. I've already been invited to the guild, but I wanted to introduce myself anyways. Thanks!

Greetings all,
My name is Aaron, I am 37 years old and have just recently began playing SWTOR. I can't tell you how excited I was when I was going through the guild forums and found a true christian guild. I have been married to my beautiful wife for 5.5 years. I work for myself in the IT field and am currently going to college for a web programming degree.
My wife and I met playing WoW and after we got married she was pushing me to attend church with her and I finally went and after a year I knew that I was a sinner and was going to hell without my LORD's saving grace. That happened February 15, 2009.
I look forward to joining you all and having some great fellowship time with fellow Christians in game.

Greetings all,
My name is Aaron, I am 37 years old and have just recently began playing SWTOR. I can't tell you how excited I was when I was going through the guild forums and found a true christian guild. I have been married to my beautiful wife for 5.5 years. I work for myself in the IT field and am currently going to college for a web programming degree.
My wife and I met playing WoW and after we got married she was pushing me to attend church with her and I finally went and after a year I knew that I was a sinner and was going to hell without my LORD's saving grace. That happened February 15, 2009.
I look forward to joining you all and having some great fellowship time with fellow Christians in game.
Welcome Aaron! We're glad you found us. I'm usually on during the evenings but sometimes someone is on during the day. Type /who Called and it should bring up whoever is on. If it brings up a bunch of people, try it again... sometimes the search feature is loopy. If it doesn't return any results, then no one is on. I've been working on Mik'hael lately. Post your character's name(s) and we'll keep an eye out for you. Oh, and let us know your ToJ name as well.

Last edited:
My character is Aaeryyn level 17 jedi guardian (going defense) and my ToJ name is aaden75.
I have a sith toon as well but not enjoying that side as much lol

Thanks for the reply will be looking for folks in game

Dear Friends,

After spending 5 years roaming Middle-earth playing LOTRO, I saw SWTOR had gone free to play and decided to give it a trial run. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience, and much to my wife's dismay, I subscribed shortly thereafter. I've been playing since Spring Break (I'm a teacher, so my life revolves around a.) the Church calendar, and b.) the School calendar. :) ) and I would like to find a group of mature and like-minded friends to adventure with. You can imagine my joy when I found a Christ-centered guild.

Anyway, I'm 39 years old, I live in Boise, Idaho, with my beautiful wife, our two daughters, and our Samwise Gamgee, our Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I came to Christ when I was 19 and have had an amazing journey since then. I'm really excited to meet you all and explore the Galaxy together.

God bless,
Arwindir

Hi guys, just recently logged into SWTOR after at least 6 mo or so and I see I have been booted from called from darkness.. from reading the forums I see it is pretty much died off over there. I am going to remake a character on your server. Her name is Lisarayne. Anyway I can get an invite? My TOJ name is Lisarae. Thank you!!

Hey Arwindir and Lisarayne! I've got you added to my friend's list and will keep an eye out for ya. My wife's brother is in town so I'm not sure how much playing time I'll have this evening. If you type in /who called, it should bring up whoever is in the guild. If you see a huge list, click on the search icon next to the Search Terms window and it should bring up the correct people.

Lisarayne, you didn't actually get booted from CfD. There was a server merge and it kicked everyone out. Only a few of us were still playing at the time. We were able to reconstitute the guild on Bastion but as far as I know, only Grim has been playing off and on. Kahiel has toons there but is planning to move them to this server, Begeren Colony. I'm planning to do the same with my Assassin. Transfers open up on 6/11/13 for 1800 Cartel Coins.

It's a great guild and we've been seeing much more activity lately. Looking forward to playing with you two!

Thank you Aleron!! It is good to know I can transfer my other toon over. Although she is Sith, does that matter? I went totally good on her though. Its been so long I am relearning the game =) I will be on most of the weekend. Thank you!

Thank you Aleron!! It is good to know I can transfer my other toon over. Although she is Sith, does that matter? I went totally good on her though. Its been so long I am relearning the game =) I will be on most of the weekend. Thank you!
We have an Empire guild on Begeren Colony called Bearers of the Light, so feel free to bring her over. I can't remember if my Sith Assassin is lightside or darkside, but it doesn't matter. The Agent I created on Begeren Colony is all lightside, though.

My name is Wayne and i'll be 38 as of july 22nd
I am a born again believer
The LORD has blessed me with a wonderful wife and a son
i like playing praise and worship music on my guitar
i am currently the guy who greets and shakes people's hands as they arrive at church
Wedensday nights and Sunday mornings i am at church and won't be in game
i also attend the "Defenders Class bible study on Sunday evenings at 7Pm eastern US time
via Teamspeak with our ToJ and CGA members

ingame i am Wayno's
just message me cause i don't know how to join or accept guild invites in SWTOR yet lol

Last edited:
Hi everyone my name is Jason I'm 23, Aleron steered me in this direction. I do play swtor unfortunately I'm on the Jedi Covenant server. I'm not sure if
server transfer are available. My IGN is : RevinKnight Republic! I look forward to playing with you all and if possible join your guild! xD

Hi everyone my name is Jason I'm 23, Aleron steered me in this direction. I do play swtor unfortunately I'm on the Jedi Covenant server. I'm not sure if
server transfer are available. My IGN is : RevinKnight Republic! I look forward to playing with you all and if possible join your guild! xD

Yes! Server transfers just opened up a couple of weeks ago. They cost 1800 Cartel Coins.

Back