Application and Introduction

Hi Twooey! Is that going to be your toon's name as well? When you get on Vrook Lamar and create some toons, post their names here and we'll get you invited as soon as possible. If I'm not in game, you can message me on steam at usafa82.

Hi Twooey, Thom's been busy this week. Let us know when you roll your toon and we can try to connect.

Hello! I have just started playing SWTOR and would like to join up with other Christians in Game. My character's name is Batz. As for a little about myself I work with several contracting firms and pastor a small church. I have been married for 20 years this September and have three children ages 15, 13 and 10.

I have been a gamer for many years and I have played WoW for several years, I am a part of a Christina Guild there as well (By His Stripes).

Welcome. I will look for you in game, but I have not been online much. Also we have officers who can give you an invite as well. Look for someone online by using the Who feature and searching for "called". This will bring up all members online in the guild, generally. You can then send a tell and ask if an officer is online.

Very happy to have you in the guild. :)

Welcome. I will look for you in game, but I have not been online much. Also we have officers who can give you an invite as well. Look for someone online by using the Who feature and searching for "called". This will bring up all members online in the guild, generally. You can then send a tell and ask if an officer is online.

Very happy to have you in the guild. :)
Not to be too critical, I understand when life gets in the way of our gaming, but I've been the only person on for the past week or so. I was chatting with Twooey and he hasn't been able to find anyone else.

Not really sure what to do about the activity levels.

I understand the frustration. Many times, I was the only one on from the guild and the server population itself was pretty low. Alderran, for example, had fewer than ten people on at times. I plan on staying on The Harbinger for the time being unless we organize a guild event on Vrook Lamar.

Well, I did try to get some events going before. But as you noted, Aleron, there was hardly anyone ever online. I am currently working on a pretty big project for work, but I can get online for events. I just can't hang online all the time or every night.

I did try to meet with Aleron a while back, but got weighted down with work from several directions. I am not so weighted down now, however. So if the members would like to get together and do some FPs or Heroics, just let me know. It would be great if we could schedule a weekly event. But no one seemed interested in that when I tried before. How about now? Comments?

When you asked last, I was still grinding my Sith character. I wouldn't mind getting together to do some flashpoints or heroics.

If we can get 4 players together, we could do some of the harder flashpoints. But at any rate, if you give me a time for tomorrow (Saturday), I can probably get online for a few hours.

Hello Looking for some Life

Toon's name is Bregodin and am a Jedi Knight. Looking to hook up with like minded gamers. I have played every mmo you could think of and was part of Mustard Seed Conspiracy for a season on WOW. My TOJ name is mel2rich too.

Oh about me: Father of three, been married for 9 years and work with people who don't know how to use computers. I have been a Christian for 10+ years and really want to play with people that believe that we should treat each other with respect and love.

Toon's name is Bregodin and am a Jedi Knight. Looking to hook up with like minded gamers. I have played every mmo you could think of and was part of Mustard Seed Conspiracy for a season on WOW. My TOJ name is mel2rich too.

Oh about me: Father of three, been married for 9 years and work with people who don't know how to use computers. I have been a Christian for 10+ years and really want to play with people that believe that we should treat each other with respect and love.

Hey Mel. Been working on my BH alt but I'll be back on the Light Side soon. Welcome.

Name: Albert (Al)
Personal: Married for 3 years , 2 daughter - 10, 7 and 1 son - 5.
Home: Augusta, GA

Primary Character: New to the TOR universe, currently have a 22ish Consular on Ebon Hawk and a 20ish Jedi Knight on Jedi Covenant. Still trying to feel out the game, realms,etc... Looking for fellow christians, who play East Coast.. Server, or type doesnt matter would prefer non-pvp but can do it

Hey all,

I have been on and off some lately, but have not seen anyone. Keep an eye out for me....Baeric. Since we moved to the Begeren Colony server, we have not yet got Called to the Light created again. I need 3 other players on with me to get that done.

I will not be around much this weekend, but I am on some tonight and will be again next week as well. If we can get together it would be great. I am usually playing Baeric or Tekus. Or maybe we can coordinate and schedule a time though the forums?

I've been playing my sithy toons. If we can get enough people and set a time I will try to make it.

Hey I am picking up TOR when it goes free to play(or sooner if the bonuses are worth it). So was looking around a bit a found this christian guild and was wondering if it is still active and if I can join?

I resubscribed a couple of weeks ago and have been getting on almost every night. I've been playing my Republic toons on Begeren Colony. I'm working on my Sage, Alerron. Post your character name and I'll look for you. We haven't reformed the guild yet since the server merge. If we can get four on at the same time, we can get the guild going again.

Cool the update is still loading but once I get things sorted out I will post it here. How is the sage as that is what im thinking of running?

Back