Aion Guild

Cr8ton, you don't happen to be from central OR do you? (lol, anyhow...!)

So I decided to jump into the Beta for Aion. Coming from WoW, I looked at the pro's and con's very carefully and decided to make the switch since I don't even play WoW that much anymore anyways. I log in and am soon finding myself logging off as I just don't have the urge to play it anymore.

I'd be happy to find a Christian, family-friendly, somewhat casual guild for Aion as well! If you guys get something going, let me know! Hopefully we'll get to see v1.5 for OB. Still not sure what I wanna roll. Gladiator is what I tried and liked it a lot, healer wouldn't be too bad (but i hate how they can't use swords!), and a ranger would be third on my list to consider.

If I could do WoW over, I'da never rolled any alts, ever. So that's prolly the way I'm gonna take this game. I suppose it just depends on end-game and what not.

So yea, definately hope someone is stepping up to get something going, I'll definately follow as best I can! Thanks for reading!

God Bless,

Bak Mei ("White Eyebrows", not to be confused with Bak Mei Kung Fu! [LoL])

Edit: My bad, didn't see the message for auth. sry for the extra post :)

Last edited:
Nice to see this thread picking up some steam. Most of us will be jumping on the Siel Server, Elyos Side. I will be jumping on a week earlier because I got the CE. If you are interested in starting a guild - let me know, I will more then happy to get one off the ground but I do not have the time commitment to maintain it. Hope to see you all on. God Bless. P.S. my vote for Guild Name is: Sons of Thunder! lol

Siel Server, Elyos Side is what we will be playing on then. I am not from central, I'm from Georgia :D

The closer the game gets the higher my anticipation is. I'll be playing open beta in a week or so when it starts. I as well have CE so those of you who are playing early access and want to get the guild up and running lemme know. Only downside I've seen to this guild so far is we haven't seen a volunteering leader with MMO leadership experience. I myself haven't been a leader before and don't think I would be a good candidate. Anyways we'll keep our fingers crossed (and pray!) and see what happens.

Ive recently quit wow and have been looking for a new game. Aion looks promising. I really enjoyed FFXI with its asian influence and Aion kind of has that feel to it. Ill be there on release.

Ive recently quit wow and have been looking for a new game. Aion looks promising. I really enjoyed FFXI with its asian influence and Aion kind of has that feel to it. Ill be there on release.

Not only does it look promising, but its already successful in other parts of the world..so that helps to ease the doubt of just another attempt for a successful mmo. It indeed has a FFXI feel to it, its beautiful especially for the system requirements. I've heard rumors of open beta this weekend, don't hold me to it though.

I also have CE, I'll roll on Siel as well then, Elyos! Don't really care about the name as long as it has the qualities we all seem to be looking for in a guild ;D

I also have CE, I'll roll on Siel as well then, Elyos! Don't really care about the name as long as it has the qualities we all seem to be looking for in a guild ;D

I agree, the name isn't that big of a deal..although it would be nice to display some form of Christianity. :)

I just wanted to pop in and say welcome to all these new posters! Good to see that Google has helped us pull in some new Christian Gamers.

I am still undecided if I will be playing Aion anytime soon. I was super jazzed over it a few years ago, then even more jazzed when I was playing in C-Aion recently. Finances are just so tight right now that a new game purchase is really hard to pull off. I do know that all this talk about starting a Christian Guild has me chomping at the bit to go splurge and pick up the CE. aye yi yi.

I just wanted to pop in and say welcome to all these new posters! Good to see that Google has helped us pull in some new Christian Gamers.

Thank you:) I just bought the CE version. With everything Ive read and videos Ive watched Im looking forward to the experience.

Within the next four weeks, NCsoft will treat North American and European gamers to two opportunities to jump into the world of Aion and explore Atreia as Asmodian or Elyos characters ahead of its release in North America on September 22 and Europe September 25. Aion's Open Beta Test featuring version 1.5 will take place September 6 - 13 and will include numerous Western enhancements, including improvements to Aion's innovative character customization with a host of Western styles, as well as new zones, instances, skills, quests and continued game balancing and improvements. Open Beta will retain a level cap for both Elyos and Asmodians characters at 30 allowing players to focus on getting to the same level so they can explore the lands of Atreia together, as well as the Abyss.
Source: Dates Announced For Aion's Open Beta, Pre-Select and Headstart Programs

keep the post coming. but so far we do not have a leader for the guild. I am hoping someone will volunteer. If not, I will start up one and just turn over guild leadership. Between school and work, I just don't have the time to lead, but more then happy to help out. Start coming up with some good christian guild names. Again - my vote is SONS of THUNDER! God Bless

keep the post coming. but so far we do not have a leader for the guild. I am hoping someone will volunteer.
I'm currently in a private discussion (via PMs) with a candidate for Guild Leader. I'll post more as we have a chance to converse.
If not, I will start up one and just turn over guild leadership.
That may not be necessary, but it's good to know we have the option. I'll definitely keep it in mind.

Back