A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. If I said true, then I'd be pointing fingers at half the guild, including myself.

The person below me thinks Redeemed is imploding.

False, too much of either leads to bloating.

The person below me believes that Redeemed will one-shot Alar.

TRUE!!! REDEEMED CAN DO ANYTHING!!! REDEEMED FTW!!!

The person below me will never leave Redeemed, even if they die...

False, <Redeemed> is not eternal but only temporal,

The person below me believes XionTawa has cult-follower like tendencies when it comes to Red.

False, Xiontawa is my bro in Cristo.

The person below me wants to see Redeemed succeed.

True, I really hope things get better...and new people enter in... :)

The person below me still loves Redeemed (the people) even though they have left...and they wanna come back...even if just for the people...

The person below me still loves Redeemed (the people) even though they have left...and they wanna come back...even if just for the people...

Very true.

The person below me is working on their first (or another) lvl 70 character.

Tralse, I'm actually working on my first level 80, but that's neither here nor there...

The person below me is in almost 70 degree weather, but can look outside at the mountains, less than an hour away, entirely covered in snow.

false, its been a warm winter although its down to mid 60s here the mountains havent got much snow and nothing is left on the ground now. As a side note I am hoping I get a job that will have me living on said mountain:P will be nice in the summer but Brrrrr during winter, good thing is I wont have much to do outside during that time either:P

The person below me thinks Noix needs to hit L70:P

Bah.. 70 is only a number on the journy of life involving never ending daily quests.

The person below me has been freed from the domination and slavery of the daily quest grind.

True I guess, I havent done a daily quest grind in a month or two:P have done a heroic daily dungeon quest once or twice last week though heh, those are fun.

The person below me wonders what Icthus does to pass time without WoW

False, he trolls the Warhammer Online website to get the latest info so he can pass it along to us. :D

The person below me is NOT done grinding the dailies.

True, Walla:P

The person below me thought Baddwin 1.0 got bored and came back to see us last night

False I know he is not bored in Norrath. Too much to do, places to see, Q's to kill!

The person below me is often bored and is considering a new game again.

False, but you just said that.

The person below me has also been obsoleted. Now I know how old code feels. ;)

False, was there fire and the wheel before microsoft?

The person below me has to work this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back