A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, I post here occasionally to keep my post count up

The person below me is waiting for maintenance to be over on the wow servers so they can check how rich they are.

True.

The person below me thinks Goodwone was trying to create a recursive paradox with her tricksy question, thereby forming an infinite oxymoronic loop and causing the universe to implode due to a catastrophic logical fallacy.

(I hear she learned how to do that at Area 51.)

ummmm

I dunno:P

The person below me has the required PhD to follow Baddwins thinking(and a comfy couch for him to lay on and tell them all about it)

False, but I'm sure we can find a way to shift the blame on bad parenting.

The person below me has restless leg syndrome from the copious amount of caffeine they drank today.

Probably?

funny-pictures-cat-blocks-computer.jpg

The person below me is 20 posts away from 4,000 posts!

False.

The person below me is excited about getting a new job. (and as a bonus, it's with a company they used to work for, and their previous service years are being reinstated)

Tralse, Im excited at the hopes of getting a new job but I havent got called in to my interview yet:( Grats to you though, thats awesome!

The person below me is stoked that I succesfully tanked Nightbane tonight! :P

True, I love to see spammers hitting milestones! :D

The person below me wonders if Where has experience in Electronics and wants to move to Reno for a new job?

True, but I think it is more up to someone else wanting to move to Reno.

The person below me is going to look at the ocean and ponder the wonders of God.

True. I'm limited to eating only what's in the buffet line (there are some exceptions).

The person below me will pick me up for church on Sunday!

False...i hear tree runs a great taxi service though.

The person below me knows what raid mods are being made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back