A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. I get to hang with my kids this weekend, and go to a friend's house for the Superbowl.

The person below me will be there so he/she can try some of my homebrew.

False but I can dream. I'll be in Vegas at the end of June, do you think a brew or two will last that long so you can meet me up there and we can enjoy a pint together?

The person below thinks thats a great idea and Tarl should follow through with it :)

True, but only for half of a day on Saturday.

The person below me just found out that Blizzard didn't cancel his wife's account 3 months ago, has paid for 3 months of playtime with no refund option available from Blizzard and will now be forced to play for 30 more days or let it go to waste.

**edit: grr, beat out by two posters.

True, I think Tarl should save a beer for Aves.

The person below me hates being beat out on posts to this thread.

True, and the proof is in the pudding but I ate the pudding and it was mmm mmm good

The person below tried to beat me out :)

True, and here it is:

vw3%5B1%5D.jpg

The person below me loves Odale's new car.

Grr, Bowser broke it. I will fix it though.

True, I almost bought a VW Bug once. It had a sunroof!

The person below me knows how to fix cars.

Tralse. I replaced a window actuator in a cramped garage (about 16-24" of space on either side) in the middle of an AZ summer, but that's about it.

The person below me has a nasty habit of getting sick any time they're on any sort of reprieve from work :(

False, 100% homosapien here.

The person below me believes they should still teach latin in school.

True. And Math, and English, and History. After working with some 18-25 year-olds, I wonder about those last 3. (No offense to anyone in that age range, you all are the exceptions to the rule)

The person below me will not be upset by the previous statement.

Hard to be upset about it I am numb to the deteriation of our school systems in general. I mean I know Odale.... zing....

The person below me is hard at work overcoming the above stereo type.

Very true, I'm in an intense college.

The person below me is ...reading this.

False.

The person below me is having their second child today and cannot respond to this due to their spouse having some sort of labor pains. Or they are so sick that they brought a laptop to the hosptial to check the forums.

<insert Tree here>

Icthus is trying to kill the thread again.....

The person below me knows what name Tree and his wife picked......or will take a guess.

<and no its not sapling>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back