Introductions

This thread is set aside for new forum users to introduce themselves to the Christian Gamers Alliance Forums community.
I must be blind because I couldn't figure out how to start a post without replying to your post. Anyway, I'm Aaron. Just joined CGA. I found you guys while duckduckgoing for a Christian guild for ESO. My wife and I were baptised into the christian faith about a year ago and have had a rough go as far as staying focused on the Lord. We are a work in progress.

Last edited:
I must be blind because I couldn't figure out how to start a post without replying to your post. Anyway, I'm Aaron. Just joined CGA. I found you guys while duckduckgoing for a Christian guild for ESO. My wife and I were baptised into the christian faith about a year ago and have had a rough go as far as staying focused on the Lord. We are a work in progress.
Welcome to our forums :) . All Christians are a work in progress on Earth ;) . Being on the narrow way matters a lot more than where you are on the path. Keep running forward on it like you mean to win!

CGA has a Discord if you wish to join here https://www.cgalliance.org/forums/threads/christian-gamers-alliance-discord-server.50864/ but I don't think we have any ESO players, question mark? You can try Christian Crew but IDK if they have ESO players either?

go all the way to the bottom of the page and your reply box is right there..:) if you want to quote then you can do what you did..it's a bit confusing sometimes at first..but easy to wrap your head around once you get a pointer..:)

I must be blind because I couldn't figure out how to start a post without replying to your post.
Were you wanting to create a new thread?

If so, click on the link to the forum where you want to create the thread and there should be a "Post Thread" button near the top right of the page (under the site banner but above the thread list).

This is my introduction post...I've already joined the Discord so will also check in there. :)

I won't add my entire history here, but I'm a happily married father and love to discuss anything about the Bible and Christianity anytime. Hoping to get more involved here as I believe there is a need online for Christian gamers who are ready to engage with and share the gospel with those around us.

@gravesmeister I'm an ESO player and if nothing else, we can either join up or start a good Christian guild of our own in ESO. Or at least connect while we're online. In ESO my account name is @firstknight117 Hope to see you there!

This is my introduction post...I've already joined the Discord so will also check in there. :)

I won't add my entire history here, but I'm a happily married father and love to discuss anything about the Bible and Christianity anytime. Hoping to get more involved here as I believe there is a need online for Christian gamers who are ready to engage with and share the gospel with those around us.

@gravesmeister I'm an ESO player and if nothing else, we can either join up or start a good Christian guild of our own in ESO. Or at least connect while we're online. In ESO my account name is @firstknight117 Hope to see you there!
Post approved! Welcome to the forums!

If you and @gravesmeister would like any help rallying other Christian ESO players, let me know and I'd be happy to help.

Hi guys,
I'm also a happily married father and I joined because I was looking for a Christian corporation in Eve Online, and stumbled upon the CGA. Don't know if anyone here plays Eve, but I'm just happy to have found a community with similar interests as mine. What a cool venture!
RP

Hi guys,
I'm also a happily married father and I joined because I was looking for a Christian corporation in Eve Online, and stumbled upon the CGA. Don't know if anyone here plays Eve, but I'm just happy to have found a community with similar interests as mine. What a cool venture!
RP
Cowrocket played Eve for years if you want to pm (start a conversation button) him he would be the guy to ask about Eve. Go to his member page and start a conversation https://www.cgalliance.org/forums/members/cowrocket.6165/ . He may not be around anymore though.

Welcome to the forums.

Hi guys,
RP
I think Cow still plays. He has a good corp although it's not Christian. It's composed of friendly and helpful players. I played Eve off and on over the past couple of years. I let subscription end in November but had gone inactive months before (although I kept skills in training). As far as I know, there are no active Christian corps in Eve. Eve is probably the most anti-Christian game I've ever played. Most of the players are very toxic and anti-Christian. I finally gave up when I fell in love with Star Citizen! Here's a referral link if you ever want to check out Star Citizen: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-QCNZ-GDPV

Hello Everyone, Like some of the others I've seen post I'm an older gamer (49). I play mostly FPS like Overwatch, Destiny 2, some Apex, and CoDMW. Don't have many friends my age playing and hoping to find some that don't assault the ears and mind but rather maybe even be able to be iron sharpening iron. Battlenet OldManNoob#11688

-0ldman

Hello Everyone, Like some of the others I've seen post I'm an older gamer (49). I play mostly FPS like Overwatch, Destiny 2, some Apex, and CoDMW. Don't have many friends my age playing and hoping to find some that don't assault the ears and mind but rather maybe even be able to be iron sharpening iron. Battlenet OldManNoob#11688

-0ldman
Hello and welcome! There are a few of us that are "older." I mainly play Star Citizen now. I used to be an avid player of Guild Wars 2 and occasionally play Black Desert Online.

-0ldman
OVERWATCH!

We have several folks who play Overwatch on the CGA Discord server. Feel free to drop in some time, ping me (@Tek7), and I can add you to the Overwatch role. That way, when you or others are looking to play Overwatch, you or they can ping the Overwatch role and we can assemble a group. I favor Quick Play Classic since I main Pharah, but I'd be down for queueing for Healer class in Quick Play as well.

Welcome to the forums!

Hey guys. This morning I decided to get online and search out a new clan. My current Christian Clan is still glued to Destiny like a rabid squirrel on a bag of Planter's Dry Roast and I've just grown bored with the never-ending grind. I play mostly Warzone and BFV, with some racing games and RPG's from time to time. I was born and raised in Georgia and still live here with my wife and our two dogs. I'm not gonna lie - life has been hard on me for the last decade or so, so I'm in a bit of a struggle spiritually these days, but I know God will bring me through it in the end because His promises are true. I hope I can find a clan to join, or just some new friends to share some laughs and good times. I'm not sure if this whole forum is one big clan, or if there are two or three here, but anyone who will take me, I'm down with it. I ain't picky, cousins. :)

Attachments

• happyowlsmalliewebsize.jpg
    happyowlsmalliewebsize.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys. This morning I decided to get online and search out a new clan. My current Christian Clan is still glued to Destiny like a rabid squirrel on a bag of Planter's Dry Roast and I've just grown bored with the never-ending grind. I play mostly Warzone and BFV, with some racing games and RPG's from time to time. I was born and raised in Georgia and still live here with my wife and our two dogs. I'm not gonna lie - life has been hard on me for the last decade or so, so I'm in a bit of a struggle spiritually these days, but I know God will bring me through it in the end because His promises are true. I hope I can find a clan to join, or just some new friends to share some laughs and good times. I'm not sure if this whole forum is one big clan, or if there are two or three here, but anyone who will take me, I'm down with it. I ain't picky, cousins. :)
Hey there! The forums are pretty quiet these days. We play a variety of games and there are various guilds/clans for each. We have a thread going where folks post what games they are currently playing.
Most of our activity occurs on our Discord server. Come check us out if you haven't already. Here's an invite: https://discord.gg/pzEEShwr

This thread is set aside for new forum users to introduce themselves to the Christian Gamers Alliance Forums community.
Hi, my name is Wesley Cone, and I am the designer of Empyrean Hero | The Card Game. I have been a gamer most of my life--tabletop and video games. I threw my hat in the ring in June 2020 on Kickstarter with my stand-alone strategy card game and successfully funded.

I created the game as an attempt to scratch a number of gaming "itches" from being rooted in Christian lore and avoiding magic to not being cheesy and actually engaging strategy gamers on level that is becoming of a gamer. I sought to avoid booster packs and instead rely on players' abilities to play the game itself, creating combinations and strats that were customized to their favorite playstyles.

As an aside, I have just gotten into Monster Hunter World on PC and am currently enjoying it. That said, my history with gaming was not always Christian oriented to say the least. I am currently more into Tabletop games than video games as a whole.

Hi my name is john. I'm 43. I don't understand, I get confused and have moments of doubt about myself, but I believe Jesus Christ is hte one and only Son of God and died on the cross in our place, having rose from the dead and is in heaven on the right side of god. Jesus lives. It's the gospel; in the bible. It's difficult lately. Where do I fit in. I've played mostly MMORPGs for 20 years. My interests have mostly been in tactical strategy, simulation and open world RPG genres. Lately, I been struggling with having a good conscience, wondering what I shouldn't play? Or with who? I like social gaming, like mmo's. I'm nobody to judge anybody else in mmo's. Big chunk of wood in my eye.

Last edited:
Greetings Brothers and Sisters. I'm Jim, a born again, Bible-believing Christian. Thinking through preaching the Gospel, trying to reach hurting, lost souls who might be playing various games.
Might CGA be still active and stable enough to act as a hub for new Christian guilds / clans across various games? If so, what structure exists and what activities are ongoing by Admins / Owners to support increased activity? Thank you kindly.

Greetings Brothers and Sisters. I'm Jim, a born again, Bible-believing Christian. Thinking through preaching the Gospel, trying to reach hurting, lost souls who might be playing various games.
Might CGA be still active and stable enough to act as a hub for new Christian guilds / clans across various games? If so, what structure exists and what activities are ongoing by Admins / Owners to support increased activity? Thank you kindly.
I don't WoW, but I can go "WOW" if given proper motivation :p . I basically do TF2 and that's all. Other people do play other games, but most of the forum activity has gone here https://discord.gg/HBmAEgDS . Have fun, hope you find a friend, it's dangerous to go alone ;) .

Back