Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The official forums FAQ says:

Is this coming for any other platforms/PC?
If we balance our team/time/money/options for port work, it is always a possibility. No other platforms have been announced.

Bummer. That would be awesome to play on PC I'd imagine, what with not having to pay to play online :p

You can, however, play Trine on the PC.

Last edited:
You can, however, play Trine on the PC.
Wow, I just watched the gameplay video for Trine and it looks awesome. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one.

Sorry to de-rail the thread in my excitement over Castle Crashers.

Well, Castle Crashers is exciting :D

What's crazy is how so many of the best games this year are all PSN or XBLA or Wii Ware (Lost Winds)

What's crazy is how so many of the best games this year are all PSN or XBLA or Wii Ware (Lost Winds)

Don't forget World of Goo (Wii). And yes, Braid (360) was the best game I've played in years and the experience only lasted me one long night. Was worth every stinking penny, though.

And yes, Braid (360) was the best game I've played in years and the experience only lasted me one long night. Was worth every stinking penny, though.
If Microsoft ever resolves the 360 hardware failure rate and if I ever buy a 360, Braid is going to be one of the first games I buy. (Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD will be the first.)

It should be resolved now, as far as I'm concerned. The jasper units are out now. Just look for units manufactured after October 28th (I think its the 28th) 2008.

And yes, do want Braid.

It should be resolved now, as far as I'm concerned. The jasper units are out now. Just look for units manufactured after October 28th (I think its the 28th) 2008.
I'm waiting until I see at least 2 independent publications (i.e. NOT funded by or running ads by Microsoft) confirm that the hardware failure rate is resolved before I shell out $300 on a console (plus however much for a second controller, plus $60 for Soul Calibur IV).

I just got a Jasper unit with rockband2 for $160 shipped thanks to coupon madness this season!

Last edited:
Well, that first link is not castle crashers. It's some sort of racist-themed clone/rip-off

Second link is a movie, as is third. Fourth is a list of action games.

I'd edit out that first link though.

I don't believe any of those links went to Castle Crashers games and one of them led to a very, very naughty Flash animation (thus the deletion of the links).

I know the OP didn't know what was contained in those links, so no need for an infraction. Live and learn. :)

Gamertag: Brother Hart
ToJ: Bro Hart

Games:
Halo 3
Far Cry 2
Ace Combat 6
Castle Crashers
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Crackdown
Call of Duty 4
Age of Booty

Last edited:
So who wants to play Castle Crashers with me?

Hi all,

I need more friends on Xbox. :) I have been in the Guild Wars Chapter for awhile now. And I just noticed that we have a 360 chap. It would be really nice to have peeps to play with that I don't have to mute because of their potty mouths. :)

So Castle Crashers anyone?
Gamertag: Brother Hart

Hey guys. I play alot of Halo 3. I'll admit that i do use some inappropriate language, so keep this in mind before you add me.

I'm also looking to get some CoD: World at war.

Gamertag is "InkelisTHE 2nd" two words.

Gamertag: ew0ksrule
ToJ: Micahel Ablaze

System: 360
Games:
Crackdown
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Rockband 2
Condemmed 2
The Darkness
Endwar
Army of Two

Last edited:
Hey Bro, I just got my xbox360 online today. I added you as a friend right now. I don't have Castle Crashers just yet, but I am wanting to get it soon.

A few members mentioned Castle Crashers in the Which games? thread. You might try messaging those members through the forums Private Messaging system or post in that thread.

Or maybe those members will notice this thread and post in here.

/cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back