Virgin Mary

No nature is not. God created everything. Leaves fall because that was God's plan winter comes because that was God's plan. God set these things in motion. Just because they can be explained scientifically and given a seculer lable doesent meen God has nothing to do with them. So I am sorry but nature does not exist only the plan in which God set forth seasons and these other things.

OK, I've become pretty convinced, after talking to some freinds (actually, only one/two were able to actually make a good argument and to respond to my counters) that reproduction *is* the purpose of sex.

And pop, to say that nature does not truly exist without faith, which is what Dibbler is saying, is absolutely ridiculous (atleast from your standpoint - as far as i can tell, you're not real into metaphysics...)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 22 2003,4:01)]As I said in another post on here if I remember correctly science proves that it is a covenent sealed with blood.
Huh? "covenent sealed with blood" = breaking of the hymen? or is it something else? And what does science prove?

(I am seriously lost...)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Oct. 22 2003,7:56)]As well as the term virgin is not found in any version of Revelations I have.  It's just not there.  Give me a reference for it or don't say it.
KJV Revelation 14:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
3 ...and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

The whole "not defiled with women" seems to me to be an indication of physical virginity.

NIV: 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure.

NKJV: 4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins.

YLT: 4 these are they who with women were not defiled, for they are virgin;

RSV: 4 It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are chaste;

Virgin...pure...chaste.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 22 2003,10:31)]No nature is not. God created everything. Leaves fall because that was God's plan winter comes because that was God's plan. God set these things in motion. Just because they can be explained scientifically and given a seculer lable doesent meen God has nothing to do with them. So I am sorry but nature does not exist only the plan in which God set forth seasons and these other things.
When the mountain at pompei erupted, people prayed to their gods and godesses for assistance. Now their deities were as real to them as your God is to you.

The eruption however was an event of nature.

Guess which won?

well I stand corrected. I don't think I've ever noticed that, and I wonder why my Bible software search didn't bring up the term....

Thanks Big J.

Paul has said that all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOd, excluding Jesus.
That Mary sinned as others is NOT a problem.
FOr if it was would THE LORD GOd FATHER HAVE BLESSED her?
Concerning who was His brother and who was His sister, too much is read into His reply.
He was only saying if any man will keep His sayings, then He will love them as a brother and a sister no less than He loves Mary.
While Mary is the mother of Jesus, She is NOT the mother of GOd the Father.
And as The MESSIAH HAS ALWAYS HAD A FLESHLY BODY, EVEN BEFORE Mary, she was NOT the creator of THE WORD.
Mary is the Mother of GOd among us. amen
i will speak on this issue at great length later.
you in here are not quite ready for this information.
i am nothing0 and can give far more accurate information about the Rapture and the great Tribulation than any man now on this earth.
i am the avenger of GOd.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Oct. 22 2003,5:22)]Thanks Big J.
Not a problem.
smile.gif

DE FACTO you do have a delete button.
After your unsatisfactory post, or for whatever reason, push "EDIT" and then erase all you have typed.
Then push resubmit.
i am nothing0 and made undefeated by THE HOLY GHOST.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big J @ Oct. 22 2003,4:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 22 2003,4:01)]As I said in another post on here if I remember correctly science proves that it is a covenent sealed with blood.
Huh?  "covenent sealed with blood" = breaking of the hymen?  or is it something else?  And what does science prove?

(I am seriously lost...)
Yea I think thats it. Dibbler there gods were real to them the problem was there gods werent real. Science proves that it is a covenent sealed in blood.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Dibbler there gods were real to them the problem was there gods werent real

Well how do you know that your God is real either? Why was their faith any different from yours?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dibbler @ Oct. 23 2003,11:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Dibbler there gods were real to them the problem was there gods werent real

Well how do you know that your God is real either? Why was their faith any different from yours?
To answer both questions. My God is real and my faith has never returned to me void. Faith doesent make God real he just is.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 23 2003,10:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dibbler @ Oct. 23 2003,11:12)]
[b said:

To answer both questions. My God is real and my faith has never returned to me void. Faith doesent make God real he just is.
So, those poor souls who died at Pompei were just wrong and you are right because you say so?

Well, no one can argue with logic like that I guess
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 23 2003,10:23)]They certainly know who was right and who was wrong now.
Lol, unfortunately for them your God wasn't around at the time. But the point remains. The eruption at Pompei was a natural event that had nothing to do with any gods. Therefore, nature is real. God(s) require faith to exist in the minds of the faithful.

Or are you saying that your God can prevent natural disasters?

Dibbler God always was always is and always will be. I told you what you view as nature is just somthing God set in order and can be given a scientific term. Yes of course YHVH can stop a volcano or anything else for that matter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 22 2003,9:25)]DE FACTO you do have a delete button.
After your unsatisfactory post, or for whatever reason, push "EDIT" and then erase all you have typed.
Then push resubmit.
i am nothing0 and made undefeated by THE HOLY GHOST.
Tried that...said I have to type a message.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 23 2003,5:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big J @ Oct. 22 2003,4:35)]
[b said:
Huh?  "covenent sealed with blood" = breaking of the hymen?  or is it something else?  And what does science prove?

(I am seriously lost...)
Yea I think thats it. Dibbler there gods were real to them the problem was there gods werent real. Science proves that it is a covenent sealed in blood.
I'm really not trying to be stubborn.

How does science prove it is a covenant sealed in blood?

unless its archilogy then i doubt it. because most covanents ( contracts) of the day where done with some sort of sacrfice between the parties involved.

Back