Virgin Mary

I know your not Big J. It proves that it is a covenent as God said it is. I think it is symbolic of how the two of you are joined in unity. By scientific standards it doesent prove anything I do understand that. However for somone like myself it only that much more shows how true God's word is. Adelpit here is what I type. I am a son of the living God YHVH, baruch Ha shem!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 23 2003,7:07)]I know your not Big J. It proves that it is a covenent as God said it is. I think it is symbolic of how the two of you are joined in unity. By scientific standards it doesent prove anything I do understand that. However for somone like myself it only that much more shows how true God's word is.
OK, I *think* I got your point...it is sealed in blood along the same lines as the old stories of signing your name in blood on a contract. Right?

Thanks...I get your point now.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big J @ Oct. 23 2003,9:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 23 2003,7:07)]I know your not Big J. It proves that it is a covenent as God said it is. I think it is symbolic of how the two of you are joined in unity. By scientific standards it doesent prove anything I do understand that. However for somone like myself it only that much more shows how true God's word is.
OK, I *think* I got your point...it is sealed in blood along the same lines as the old stories of signing your name in blood on a contract.  Right?

Thanks...I get your point now.  
smile.gif
Somthing along those lines.

But the only thing you typed that is ONLY POSSIBLE BY THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT IS YESHUA IS THE LORD.
i have NOT forgotten what you youself did pen to paper.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 23 2003,9:50)]But the only thing you typed that is ONLY POSSIBLE BY THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT IS YESHUA IS THE LORD.
i have NOT forgotten what you youself did pen to paper.
i am nothing0.
How did you know I tried to write Yeshua is Hebrew? Sadly that was before I knew they were actual pictures and not lines like our letters.

How much longer will it be before THE LORD topples the building on the mount?
Will The Lord leave it to men to remove what He Himself finds offensive?

The one the muslems have built.

They converted it to a mosque as far as I know. But it was solomans temple so it is God's. the antichrist shall proclaim himself God there on that day. Then I think God will take it back on the other day of which I am sure you know which I speak.

IT will require EXTENSIVE remodeling will it not?
In fact it may need to be rebuilt from the ground up with the original materials. amen
i am nothing0

Hard to tell as I havent really seen the inerior but it is falling apart. However that will end up destroyed because heaven is gonna float down out of heaven.

That is as i also see it.
i am nothing0.

Just a note, back onto the original Virgin topic. Apparently, the Greeks had thought up the whole boy-convieved-by-God (Zeus, in fact) thing long before Christians. And no, I'm not talking about the usual promiscuity of the Gods - Perseus, the slayer of Medusa, was concieved by Zeus through a golden ray of light.
smile.gif

I don't know what kind of experience mary had, though I have seen comics iterperate then. Either case the Bible doesn't give us the details on that one. wasn't Joseph.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (timor @ Oct. 24 2003,5:23)]I'm not necessarily saying Mary was concieved by a golden ray of light, mind you
biggrin.gif
When looking at Greek Mythology what you are really doing is looking at Psychological Archetypes. Greek Mythology offers the handbook for dream interpretation. And dreams are the stuff of spirit.

So, we have Greek Mythology demonstrating that it has a working premise that God's are not conceived by any ordinary carnality. Good assumption.

We may assume that there is a great degree of difference between Gods and ordinary mortals. If there was no difference -- then we wouldn't ever need to speak of the Gods -- without a distinction, there are no Gods. One distinction is that a couple of monkeys humping do not make a God. God's are conceived though the agency and mechanisms of spirit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (timor @ Oct. 24 2003,2:58)]Just a note, back onto the original Virgin topic. Apparently, the Greeks had thought up the whole boy-convieved-by-God (Zeus, in fact) thing long before Christians. And no, I'm not talking about the usual promiscuity of the Gods - Perseus, the slayer of Medusa, was concieved by Zeus through a golden ray of light.
smile.gif
No, God thought of it first. Satan just likes to imitate God.

Leo your wrong in your assumption. Many Many times in the Greek mythology or history they say that their gods came down in the form of man, to have sex. this was very true of Zeus.

Back