It's that time of year again...

ok "Hey floridians! Stop building your houses in a hurricane path... you too Californians, there is plenty of space in the middle of the country.. STOP UBILING YOUR HOUSES IN DISASTER ZONES"

there i told them...

THey wouldnt die if they werent in the stupid areas they were in would they?

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Matthew 24:7

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows. Mark 13:8

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Luke 21:11

It is a sign of the times. I believe, while it is prophesied, it is nevertheless, a result of our being out of harmony and balance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marcylene @ Oct. 25 2004,9:24)]For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Matthew 24:7

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows. Mark 13:8

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Luke 21:11

It is a sign of the times. I believe, while it is prophesied, it is nevertheless, a result of our being out of harmony and balance.
Nations have been rising up against other nations since the inception of nations.

There have ALWAYS been famines, pestilences, earthquakes and other natural disasters in divers places.

Shall I get some documented info? However, if I spend the time researching, you can not refute, you must stand corrected
biggrin.gif
Nevermind, you have already pointed out we did not have the equipment to record weather patterns, and it could be a pattern. Earthquakes, too? stubborn man:angry:

The Bible is my evidence.  Scientific evidence is out there.  I still do not get how a ture scientist can see the evidence day to day and turn a blind eye.  The solar system is built on a mathmatical scale, not some accident.  grrrr, it is getting a bit late in Texas for research!  The truth is out there, truly!

Turn a blind eye to WHAT?

Scientists, TRUE scientists, will only believe what they have evidence for. They believe in the TRUTH, in EVIDENCE, in PROOF.

The Bible offers neither. It is a subjective work of mythology created by Man.

Back