You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

Sure....

you know you've played GWs too much when you can't think of anything else to say about how much you've played GWs...

wouldnt that qualify as "you dont play enough GW when you can't think of anything else to say about how much you've played GWs"?

wouldnt that qualify as "you dont play enough GW when you can't think of anything else to say about how much you've played GWs"?

either you are ignorant, or said everything... depends on point of view.

I'd go with the last choice

You know you've played Guild Wars too much when you scold others for going offtopic in the "You know you've played Guild Wars too much when..." thread.

Windex?! Cream soda?! Root beer?! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

You know you've played Guild Wars too much when you scold others for going offtopic in the "You know you've played Guild Wars too much when..." thread.

Windex?! Cream soda?! Root beer?! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

yep... WAY too much ;)

You know you've played guild wars too much when you draw pictures of your characters while you wait for your internet to start working again...

You know you've played guild wars too much when you draw pictures of your characters while you wait for your internet to start working again...
Did you cut them out and put little stands on them, so you could pretend you were playing Guild Wars?

Think of the little battles you could have staged!

I'm thinking... and crying...

You know you've played Guild Wars too much when you encounter a large group of people just standing around talking loudly and have an uncontrollable urge to start dancing...

*shakes his head and reaches for a blindfold*

Every time I play Guild Wars and see those messages popping up...
"pizza_boy starts dancing" "KILLER17 starts dancing" "Eragon_theElf starts dancing"...
drives me crazy.
You know you've played Guild Wars too much when your brain thinks about it for a second and realizes "Hey, yeah! I play Guild Wars too much!"

were kissy boots and its nice to meetcha lol
Quite nice I think.

Did you cut them out and put little stands on them, so you could pretend you were playing Guild Wars?

Think of the little battles you could have staged!
You know you've played too much GWs when after reading this particular comment right here you get the idea to do what WoW has done and make a board game for GWs for those who can't play it because there internet is down or in on vacation and the hotel or cabin does not have internet so one can play GWs.

Back