You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

you know you have played guild wars too much when you become a favorite target of the Anet Ninjas.

you know you play guild wars too much when random people in RL ask if you play. (that happened, we had new seats in science and the guy i was sitting by said "do you by any chance, play guild wars?" i was so happy)

you know you play guild wars too much when the bosses you farm do /wave to you.

Joey

lol, there is this one boss in Cantha that really annoyed me. I was raising a low level char and was fighting this boss. He kill my party and then dances on top of my dead body. Talk about adding insult to injury! :) needless to say i came back and smoked him.

you know you play GW too much when your called a Geek...

(its ok Kel, you can say it, you love us!) ;)

lol, there is this one boss in Cantha that really annoyed me. I was raising a low level char and was fighting this boss. He kill my party and then dances on top of my dead body. Talk about adding insult to injury! :) needless to say i came back and smoked him.

ROFL!!! which boss is that? is that the crimson skull boss thats lvl 14 in a level 5-10 zone just close to the peninsula i think it is?

*laughs... i never stuck around long enough to see him dance on me... it always took 5 min to kill him..... stupid monks that heal themselves too good

You know you play GW too much when you sub-consciously yell random GW-related stuff at the most inconvenient of times.

[in a marketing meeting]
"And this year, as you can see by the chart over here, our sales have, unfortunately, decreased by--"
"OMGOODNESS NOOB HAHAHAHAHA I HAVE MORE PLATS THAN ALL OF J00 S4L3Z!!!"
"...Does anyone else feel the need to scream stuff in leet or may we continue the meeting? Anyone? I didn't think so. You may sit back down and put your shoes back on, Paul."

You play GW too much when you have practiced throwing spears and can now throw as far as a shortbow.

You can shoot a bow and hit a moving target every time in the same place.

You scream "I will avenge you" in airsoft or paintball when your teammate gets hit.

When you staple your finger you shout "It's just a flesh wound."

When you go anywhere, you are dressed in full leather and iron or steel.

You think dwarves are in a civil war.

When you see a meteor hit the ground, you scream "The Charr are comming, the Charr are comming, run for your lives, get your swords and bows."

You always wish you could kill Prince Rurik when he goes, dies, and makes you lose the mission over and over again. How many lives does this guy have anyways?

Last edited:
......You read Proverbs 20:8 and you instatly think "Create a level 1...8 Spirit. Non-Spirit creatures within range take 4 additional damage whenever they take physical damage. This Spirit dies after 30...126 seconds."

Back