Women as Infantry..

Something I want to make clear. Women are much more effective and ruthless killers than men. I have 5 sisters and a mother who would have made the Further land proud. I do not think the America Army would make woman in the front line easy. Could they do it yes. Are they capable yes.

But would the male oriented general redneck soldier, Joe blow think a female male is anything more than entertainment. No. I have seen humanity at its finest with our soldiers and its worst. For a woman to survive at a combat soldier, she gives up being a woman in any feminine sense.

Well that’s my two sense

I think any woman that would want to be in combat duty would be more than willing to check her pink apron at the door.

And I definately think there would be problems at first. Tailhook anyone?

As a closing thought for me here on this thread. yes a woman could do . No questions about it. But if you ever saw the generals duagther, its not far from the truth. Men tend to really resent women. I my self could care less. PASS a male PT test and go. But fro every one of me there are 5 otherr male soilder out there who are like hello no.

The pink apron at the door isn't the problem. its the removal of all a person is.  Until you have been on a combat line its hard to explain.

should they be allowed to try. well I am glad its not my decision to make

are you comparing me to a redneck?

To me women are much greater then entertainment, they are something to live for. THeir company, their thoughts, they are very precious...

If you really think men and women are physically equal then... Watch the olympics, sure girls can be strong, but compare them to the stronger men and its no competition. NOt in any competition of strength or speed do women compete. In accuracy they own us though.

Just because there are some woman who would like to fight on the front line and risk more then their lives doesnt mean we should allow them to be drafted, and if they were ever allowed by choice they would definitly be included in the draft.

Besides they are as just as useful in the hundreds of other positions they occupy.

I was curious, it doesnt matter and iwll affect me in no way... Why do you have such terrible understanding of English?

ARGH...SHOWING...GREAT...CONSTRAINT...

I don't know why I have such a horrible understanding of the English language.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Sep. 27 2004,6:19)]I was curious, it doesnt matter and iwll affect me in no way... Why do you have such terrible understanding of English?
Byblos, pardon me but, DV has a much higher mastery of the language than you. If you are asking why he does not understand your arguements, that's probably because they often do not make much sense.

Back