Why haven't we designated a Christian server yet?

Signet of the [LION] will be there by tomorrow morning too!

...and they are listed when I looked this morning.

Noticed our size is listed as 50. Is that where we are right now - or is that just a number that means nothing?

That would be a current number that is slightly higher than BWEs. If BWE is any indicator, and it should be, we will meet that within the first couple of weeks. And I still can't figure out whether the glass is half full or half empty, or just plain needs to be drunk up(drank up?).

Last edited:
Maybe we need to rename this thread from "Why haven't we designated a Christian server yet?" to "Thank God we've designated a Christian server."

...and they are listed when I looked this morning.

Noticed our size is listed as 50. Is that where we are right now - or is that just a number that means nothing?

That would be a current number that is slightly higher than BWEs. If BWE is any indicator, and it should be, we will meet that within the first couple of weeks. And I still can't figure out whether the glass is half full or half empty, or just plain needs to be drunk up(drank up?).

Yea, judging from BWE3 and our enrollment thread, we should be at 50 if not above that. When I originally put that up there we were around 35-40, so I padded our numbers just a little. If we get more people requesting invites I might bump the number again :p

If the glass is half empty, I'm ducking.

I count 45 (give or take a few - some people, who shall remain shameless, post more than once in the discussion of characters) sticky. :rolleyes:

We might want to "pad" those numbers by another 20-30 more given that it just those who have "signed in" so far. :)

Sanctum of Rall has a Facebook page. The Sanctum of Rall identity seems to be largely driven by Gaiscioch... rightly so since it's created and named for one of their members.

I think it would be a bit unbecoming of us to try to come in and label it a "Christian server," but I wonder how they would feel about pushing to make it a "family-friendly server"? Either way, wherever we go the feel is going to be most shaped by the biggest entity on the server... and Gaiscioch so far seems like a good group to get behind... A good city to pitch our little tents beside, as it were.

Stc, do you want to speak for us and the other Christian guilds on the Sanctum of Rall facebook page?

Gaiscioch has already labeled it as a family friendly server. I definitely will be active on the facebook page and website, not just as a guild leader, but as a player on Sanctum of Rall.

As for the rest of the Christian guilds, as of right now, only LoE, LION, and SOLA have decided on Sanctum. The others are still conferring with their guild leadership and haven't gotten back to me yet. Plus we haven't decided on an alliance name, which makes it a little difficult to introduce ourselves.

And Saints 3G has joined us on Rall!! Officially on GW2guilds.org as well!

Just a heads up that Saints 3G will indeed be moving to Sanctum of Rall! :D It was basically a unanimous vote. Exiting times ahead for sure!

Tane the leader for Lions of Judah has given his go ahead to that group to join Sanctum of Rall as well.

Just wanted to give you that FYI STC....

Woohoo!! Thanks for running point on that one Tarsis! I still haven't been able to get access to their site. Glad to see them join us as well!

Back