Why haven't we designated a Christian server yet?

As it stands now:

Saints 3G is on board and currently server-less (there's was deleted for BWE3), Saints of Lion's Arch is working with me to see if we can find a server together, Signet of the [LION] was going to follow LoE to whatever server they chose before this discussion began, MiLK Alliance seems to be agreeable, Christian Crew isn't against the idea, but have decided on Sorrow's Furnace as their server, however me and a guild leader from MiLK are trying to persuade them to switch, largely because SF is one of the top 3 most populated servers already.

I think if we can get permission from Giasgioch and set Rall as our server within the next day, we have a very good shot at making this a reality.

Your leadership has been commendable on this STC. Well done.

/salute

This has made GW2's release even more exciting (I din't even think that was possible) :)

We have an answer!!

Greetings,
Thank you for asking however it's not necessary. Sanctum of Rall is a
public server and not "Ours". We are merely the catalyst for what has
become this server. Like yourselves we too focus on light emotions over
dark ones. Love, Compassion, Fellowship, Honor, Respect, Integrity, are
the staples of what we teach and incorporate in all we do. We create
very family friendly communities, however we do not force our ways on
others. We also do not allow religious discussing in vent or in our
guild chat as it tends to create barriers and hostile feelings.

Not exactly what Christ wanted. Instead we teach them companionship, how
to trust, and to believe in the possible impossible in hopes one day
their mind will open when they are ready. Finding God always requires an
open mind and a willingness not to hear, but to listen. If their not
ready to listen all you'll do is throw walls and rifts in between you
and them.

Again your more than welcome to come to Sanctum of Rall and we will be
very happy to group with you guys at times. Rall will be a safe haven
for those lights in the world of darkness. Feel free to join us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley
Founder & Activities Director

I'm with ya Elhanan! Despite him saying "Not what Christ wanted" they are very much in line with Christ. I'm ready to give this the green light, make it official, and pitch it to the guilds. Any last concerns or questions? I know this is all running pretty fast (which is actually how I operate the best, by the seat of my pants) but we are up against the clock.

Eternal Grove before BWE3, they most likely are moving to Crystal Desert if the rumors are true.

May the Google spiders bless this endeavor and move our propaganda to the top of the searches! (Lord willing)

This is amazing, I never thought there would be such and awesome move to pull this off. I will excited to hear the final saying and will have more momentum to wake up for the head start at 2 in the morning.

hi ho hi ho it of to Rall I go......

Let's make this happen guys and gals! Just to recap, I am from the Legacy of Elijah, I have been in contact with the MiLK Alliance, Saints 3G, Christian Crew, Saint's of Lions Arch, Signet of the [LION], and Lions of Judah. I have not recieved any notable objection from any one group and most are willing to consider a Christian server if we can all agree on one.

Legacy of Elijah, Saint's of Lion's Arch, and Signet of the [LION] were looking into Sanctum of Rall as our server home. Currently there is only one large guild on Rall, Gaisgioch, which happens to boast 3400 members. Even with Gaisgioch's large population, Sanctum of Rall is still medium-low population, meaning we should have no problem getting every guild into the server. Furthermore, Gaisgioch and ArenaNet have a fantastic story behind the server name. If you are unfamiliar with it, I would highly encourage you to take a look at this article.

With the help of Saint's of Lion's Arch, we have contacted Gaisgioch's leadership asking for their reaction to the idea of a large influx of Christians on "their" server. Here is their response.

Greetings,
Thank you for asking however it's not necessary. Sanctum of Rall is a
public server and not "Ours". We are merely the catalyst for what has
become this server. Like yourselves we too focus on light emotions over
dark ones. Love, Compassion, Fellowship, Honor, Respect, Integrity, are
the staples of what we teach and incorporate in all we do. We create
very family friendly communities, however we do not force our ways on
others. We also do not allow religious discussing in vent or in our
guild chat as it tends to create barriers and hostile feelings.

Not exactly what Christ wanted. Instead we teach them companionship, how
to trust, and to believe in the possible impossible in hopes one day
their mind will open when they are ready. Finding God always requires an
open mind and a willingness not to hear, but to listen. If their not
ready to listen all you'll do is throw walls and rifts in between you
and them.

Again your more than welcome to come to Sanctum of Rall and we will be
very happy to group with you guys at times. Rall will be a safe haven
for those lights in the world of darkness. Feel free to join us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley
Founder & Activities Director

I think it is obvious enough that Gaisgioch is a guild and community that we would be able to get along very well with. So here is my formal proposal: let us all play on Sanctum of Rall. It already has a family friendly community, its population is large enough that it will not be empty, yet spacious enough that we will all get in, it has a nice WvW record, and it's founding is on a story that tugs at the heart strings. Please take this into consideration with your guild leadership and let me know as soon as possible. I certainly hope all of you will join each other to make a server were we will be with other brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you.

-Stc

Overall I like the idea, and I think that it has a lot of merit. Sanctum of Rall could be a nice place to live. One Caveat Lector. Claiming Sanctum of Rall as a christian server will bring trolls out of the wood work so we will have to be ready to deal with them with as much love and patience as our Lord as shown us.

I am so happy to read this! I was debating on starting a christian guild on the roleplay server when the game released and was not aware that anyone had decided to host a christian guild. Finding a server full of christian guilds is even better. I am also familiar with Gascioch from another game and although not christian specifically they are an awesome guild that is all about the game community. Great bunch of people. Some of you may remember me from the early WOW days. I played Jazmina found of HIS in wow and founder of Band of Hope in DAOC. So good to see TOJ still thriving and growing the way it is! Looking forward to gaming with all of you again.

Back