What do you guys think off P.O.D

wow.gif
wow.gif

nope, come again? HAWK NELSON OWNS ALL, IF YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY MAY YOU ROTT, BECAUSE UR HEART IS NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!! RAWWWRR!

Ummmmmm...I've.......never.......listened......to P.O.D.
rock.gif

I'm content to stay with Switchfoot and the likes, and I like a few of Jars of Clay's songs, as well. Kutless adds well to the mix, and that's about all I can think of right now..

*yawn*

must......get.........to...........bed.........

Whos clay car? whos hawk nelson?

I mainly listen to music from games, why because Im a gamer and because theres no way to be offended by it because theres no words just lots of cool sounds!!! ROXORING!!!

lol, you don't know who jars of clay is? I guess you don't listen to anything but game music... since you said you like game music though, do you like the music from Jet Grind Radio/Set Future? I love those game's music. I like heavy metal, but I don't like Demon Hunter very much because of the way the guy's voice sounds, I prefer Zao, and Norma Jean. But enough on heavy metal, don't wanna get this topic locked.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ Sep. 30 2004,8:21)]But enough on heavy metal, don't wanna get this topic locked.
Nah, nevermind about that stuff... We've already talked about heavy metal quite a bit anyway.

I like some of the music from SSX 3.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BeLoVeD @ Sep. 29 2004,2:19)]nope, come again? HAWK NELSON OWNS ALL, IF YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY MAY YOU ROTT, BECAUSE UR HEART IS NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!! RAWWWRR!
Thank you for that incredibly mature and thought-provoking post.

I like P.O.D. I know some songs aren't very Christian related but many of them are. One of my fav is Wildfire
smile.gif

I don't think they sound like Linkin Park. Yes i do listen to it, but Linkin park do sound different from pod.

Back