What class will you play?

I am not going to be a sith, because that is what everyone will be... and bounty hunter is out, due to all the Fett fanboys... that leaves me with one option.

I think after the Jedi/Sith hype dies down I may roll one... but I think the other classes are going to be wicked cool because they are not restricted as much as a jedi/siths are.

I may eventually find that I agree with you, but the Palpatine-style Sith has always been my favorite way to go in KOTOR, so that will be my first. After that, we'll see. All of the classes look really cool, though.

Right now it's looking like the Agent is going to be my first. I just love the idea of being a manipulative, behind the scenes character, and I also see the class as the most representative of the military of the Empire, which appeals to me for its sense of order and discipline.

Plus, what better class is there with which to say "You rebel scum!" and other such lines?

I've deen thinking about the sith warrior class wearing armour. Is there a Jedi or Sith that has armour?

Darth Vader dosn't count cause he needs it to sustain life.

If Vader doesn't count, then there are no Jedi/Sith you see who wear armor in the movies. It has happened in EU stuff, and the Sith Warrior is supposed to be based off of Vader (armor included).

Yeah older Vader... I know I've read of some Sith that have armor in EU... most of them were not so much sith, but users of the dark side force.

Probably the best example of an armor-using Sith would be Darth Bane. I know there are also instances where Jedi used armor in the EU.

After looking around I noticed that Obi-Wan used some clone armour. I also remember Darth Revan having armour also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm, Sith.

Just found this forum. I'm very much looking forward to this one. I haven't really been following it too closely, just due to the self-torture factor, but looking over the classes I'm probably going to have to go with Sith Inquisitor.

*shrug* That's fine, I guess. We here in the Sith don't begrudge our members the pleasure of their choice in sweets.

Bounty Hunter. I hope I can get bounties on other players (Jedi) at some point! Then I can kill them dirty force users. lol

I also hope this isn't like WoW in that my darkside and lightside characters are basically on seperate accounts. I wanna be able to give myself stuff cause I wanna be neutral. I also hope I can get some cool armor that DOESN'T look like Boba Fett's armor.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by being neutral, but bounty hunters are exclusively part of the Sith. You may or may not be able to trade stuff from one faction to the other, but you can't be a Republic bounty hunter. You can, however, choose to be a light-based bounty hunter if you so desire.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by being neutral, but bounty hunters are exclusively part of the Sith. You may or may not be able to trade stuff from one faction to the other, but you can't be a Republic bounty hunter. You can, however, choose to be a light-based bounty hunter if you so desire.

A light-based Sith side character. Light. Sith. They don't go together, I don't understand this.

Back