[Weekly - W] Now Playing

Still playing Puzzle & Dragons and Just Cause 3. I think I'm nearing the end of the second act in JC3.

Made it as far as Twilight River in Pikmin 3.

Assassin's creed rogue here and there. Its been a bit boring actually though. Does not feel as refined story-wise so kind of bummed but still fun to roam around. Its also the first game our family is like, yay steam only! so we'll see :)

This week: Puzzle & Dragons, a short session of Just Cause 3, and the return of Monster Strike. Yes, I decided to dust the game off thanks to the massive 8.0 update.

Hoping to also play some Pikmin 3 before the week is over.

Puzzle & Dragons, of course.

And @Ember and I are back to playing Monster Strike! That is, we played a dungeon together earlier this week. 'Twas fun!

Not much console or PC gaming this week, but I managed to squeeze in a little Just Cause 3. Good times.

Still wanting to try out Fire Emblem: Heroes, but the Google Play store still gives me a message about the game not being available for my Nexus 6. /shrug

BEYBEH (aka Red Five) has come, so gaming has shifted a bit. Now, my mother-in-law is here to help for the next two weeks, so it will be further affected. lol That said...

Fire Emblem: Heroes has been conducive to playing while holding a sleeping Red Five. Been playing it a bit. I like it a lot, even if rather simplified (in scope, anyway) from the games that inspired it. No regrets on this one.

Just picked up GTA5/Online, but haven't gotten to play it past the prologue yet. Really enjoyed it on PS3, but looking forward to playing it on PS4 for all them sweet updates Online saw, and playing in first person actually changes the feel dramatically. Really impressed with the 10 minutes (broken up over an hour) I did play in this way.

And, of course, playing Pinball FX2/Zen Pinball 2 depending on platform. Can never have too much [virtual] pinball. :D

still eve, but now i own one of these
erebusship-336756.jpeg

Still GW2, working on the possibility of a healing Elementalist named Quacking Quaker going in to WvW.

last couple of weeks have been hit or miss with overwatch. Otherwise, I just got sick so I'm trying to finish AC:Rogue... I still stand by my earlier comment that rogue really wasn't a well refined game

Puzzle & Dragons on mobile, Castle Crashers on Steam Link with my daughter. She plays as the Pink Knight, I play as the Blacksmith.

Just got my Vita yesterday, so a wealth of games are now accessible to me because I have the hardware to play them...or the hardware makes them easier to play in my life circumstance.

In any case, now playing Gravity Rush. Cool, coooool mechanics; only just started, but it feels like a tech demo that got turned into a full game that's probably better than most games out there. lol Seriously. Exceptional art direction, super cool use of tech, great mechanics. Can't wait to play more.

Also now better able to play (since I can play in bed or when my wife's watching a TV show or whatever) Playstation All-Stars (eep!), XCOM (EEP!!), and Darkest Dungeon.

Oh, and I could remote play Destiny now. :D

Poor Quacking Quaker got sidelined while my main account works on Heart of Thorns and completed Head of the Snake (which enabled me to get the coolest looking ugly cat for my Home Instance.).

Puzzle & Dragons and Monster Strike on mobile, Just Cause 3 on PC.

had a break from the norm and the wife and I beat Pony Island together.

Worth two hours? Maybe?

Then the heroes of the storm has been some good stuff lately. Gold 3 and still rising... sort of :D

Back