we need another "Show off your UI" thread ... have at it!

The file should be in your screenshot directory. Convert it to a .jpg file using a image editor. Go to photobucket.com upload your file and link in here.

here we go
ScreenShot_051507_020232.jpg

ok on the background were i have all my buttons and stuff how do i change the color and make it prettyful

my poor ui will be changed greatly i fear :( because ALL wow things on my computer got deleted so i wont sneek on :( and my dad didnt delete the right thigns and so my ui is gone /cry i know

If you use Skinner for the bottom black part there is an option in the menu to change colors, but I'm not sure what your using.

We should have everyone turn off all their mods, and see if we can down Luci with 40 70's.

LOL, easy... I only have 3 loaded that I use now... abd they are all raid things like KTM, la_Vendetta, and DMG meters.

I could live with out those.

The only thing that would give us trouble would be timing AOE, decursing, the the old school click healing would slow me way down. Life without KTM could be tricky too!

I coudn't raid without damage meters. I need to look at the meter at the end of the raid and see the 3000 damage I did to "toads" and "cockroaches".

I love mods. I hope that one day nano-technology will progress to the place that I can fuse my body with mods. Then when my wife comes home from work I can click a button on my thigh and a witty greeting will be generated for her.

If I'm tanking KTM is not needed... lol... <shoot there's that pride thing again> If you want a real challenge lets do Kara with no vent... ok I don't really want to do that. But back in the day of EQ we only had chat... not voice.

I love mods. I hope that one day nano-technology will progress to the place that I can fuse my body with mods. Then when my wife comes home from work I can click a button on my thigh and a witty greeting will be generated for her.

ROLF!!! That is CLASSIC!!

I think no vent would be harder than no mods, none of my mods ever did anything truly useful, just purdy stuff hehe and stuff to make farming easier like cartographer. KTM isnt truly neccesary, I dont think most people that have it really use it now anyway but it lets you know whos not watching it when they shoot over the tank in aggro:p In MC all I ever watched was how many sunders were up until I could start stabbing while chatting in the rogue channel, raid and guild chat:p

Speaking for myself, I'd rather click a button on my wife's thigh to generate a witty greeting. :D (Hey, you unmarried people, you didn't read that, did you?)

I'm actually one of those people that has to keep an eye on KTM when raiding. One of the oddities of my affliction spec is that early in long fights, as I'm applying my DOTs, I'm generating almost zero aggro. After 15 seconds or so, as I'm starting to get 4-5 DOTs cranking, my aggro bar starts creeping up. 20-30 seconds into the fight, it's like someone lights it's rocket motor off, and I have to really start pulling back on the DPS, as I'm nearing the magic 130% aggro limit that will pull it at range. I've been practicing riding that edge of maximizing DPS without pulling too much aggro. In 5 mans, I've pretty well got it down, and I can survive with a little bit of aggro. In raids, where a "little" aggro is instantly fatal, I still don't have that much practice, so try to be more conservative from the get-go.

So, yeah, I really need KTM, kthxbai. :p

I wouldnt worry about it against luci though:p 40 70s should blow through those MC fights without even stopping to think:p

Back