we need another "Show off your UI" thread ... have at it!

i feel an estrogen overload just from looking at it....oh wait, i have a pretty purple signature image...hmm

It comes with being a Pally, though. I mean, have you seen their Tier 5 armor? It makes me think of cotton candy. Or peeps.

And really, who wants to be a Peep specced Paladin?

The only reason I want Peeps is so that I can microwave them and watch them slowly explode. Paladins don't like being microwaved... I think.

I embrace the title Peep-specced....Can someone make me an avatar that says so?
Pink%20Peep%20Bunnies-771957.jpg

Baddwin and I would never stoop to such low classless pranks.

I mean why waste a perfectly good peep you could give to a potential girl friend when plain marshmellows work just as well and cost less? And boys do "fluffy bunny".

What is this thread about again?

When I was in college, we had power strips on all of the tables controlled by a emergency light switch. We used to take 1 ohm resistors and shove them through gummie bears, then hit the switch to apply power. What always amazed me was that the resistor didn't get destroyed in the process of melting down the gummies! They were always still 1 ohm when we were done, even though it got hot enough to melt the paint off the resistor.

Baddwin and I would never stoop to such low classless pranks.

On no...never. Nor would we ever start a marshmallow war after said hypothetical playing of the aforementioned 'fluffy bunny'. Repeatedly.

(Why do I feel like the previous ought to have the word 'forthwith' prominently displayed somewhere in it?)

I mean why waste a perfectly good peep you could give to a potential girl friend when plain marshmellows work just as well and cost less? And boys do "fluffy bunny".

=8~O

"Potential girlfriend??" I'm telling Mrs. Icthus!

What is this thread about again?

No idea. Something about canned meat, I think.

Oh wait, I already posted my UI, so this is all I have left to contribute to the thread.

And a valuable contribution it is, I think you'll all agree...

A little darker for the Shadowy side of the things, the other could be for the Light side.

AlhanaDark.jpg

I was having that problem for awhile. It doesn't happen anymore, and I have no clue why, I didn't do anything to fix it.

Back