we need another "Show off your UI" thread ... have at it!

ssbob

As the title suggests it has been far too long and we need a new one. Lets see all the UI's from you mod-hungry powergamers.

--Sean

Here's my current not much different then my last except the Action Bar shape, and below the chat box is the Loot log.
AlhanaUI.jpg

Sort of I started doing some of my own tweaking and it stopped working right. So, I am sort of rebuilding.

Here is my UI under total assault of 10000000 mobs.
Things of note:
the massive threat per second!!
my trinket is healing like 1000+ a second lol

WoWScrnShot_050207_212956.jpg

Here's mine...the buttons on the left match up to my G15 keyboard's macro buttons so I don't get lost :)

By the way...anyone running Vista and not getting your screen shots...they're found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft

No need to adjust permissions or run wow as an administrator to get it to work.

WoWScrnShot_UI.jpg

(Downsized slightly for viewability purposes. Fuzzy text FTW!)

The hotkeys at the bottom are configured to match my Nostromo controller and mouse buttons (with a shift key set on the controller to switch them to a second bank of hotkeyed skills), and the additional banks of bars are little used skills that I use the mouse to activate.

I'm hoping to move from my 19" CRT to a 22" widescreen LCD soon, and then I can truly give myself room to breathe, but for now this is how my UI is set up.

LoL! That was purely untintentional. And besides, you even said yourself that they hadn't played their toons in over 3 months, that is more than fair to kick them after 3 months.

Back