Ultimate! NY LAN Party - July 6-8, 2012

No? I actually hit the "Random Name Generator" when I first started playing and I liked it. Then I threw the whole "Meli"+some sort of ending naming thing out the window when I made my priest, Heavencent.
I think Ursen was referring to Heavencent and this Xanth book.

Indeed I was, the Xanth series is the greatest collection of bad puns ever written. Even Robert Asprins Myth Inc. series struggled to keep up with those puns.

I think I'm going to do this. I want to, I would be driving from Southaven, Ms. It's a 19 hour drive apparently, but I've always wanted to go to a LAN and I can trust you people I think. I am however disappointed in the lack of rabid dogs... Sigh... We can dream though...

Also, if anyone is close to the way I'm going and would need a ride, I'd be more than happy to help. Just shoot me a PM and maybe we can talk a bit and get to know each other.

-Puddley

Also, I have my PC I'll be bringing, a 360 and TV I can bring with BattleField 3 and Modern Warfare 3, and then a pair of Turtle Beaches for sound for whoever uses the 360.

We may have jousting tournaments.

As far as gaming tournaments, go, it depends on who beings what.

I CAN MAKE THIS!!!! oh My I CAN MAKE THIS!

date is irrelevant as I make the schedules at work :)

but I travel into NY state all of the time and My wife could use this as an excuse to make it to the city... she would love it... count me in for anytime this summer....

(also like the 4th of july thing)

i should also mention that july 6th is my birthday, I have never had a birthday party growing up so i will shamelessly be using this (whenever it is for sure) as such, mwahaha!

Also, I am a grill master...

I own an xbox/ps3/wii, have a spare monitor and a 42in'' plasma I like to use for my screen... room for all of that? :)

also... on a serious note... I might see if my wife wants to come down a day or two early, or stay a day or two after, would it be possible to get some hotel reccomendations?

Also, I am a grill master...

I own an xbox/ps3/wii, have a spare monitor and a 42in'' plasma I like to use for my screen... room for all of that? :)

also... on a serious note... I might see if my wife wants to come down a day or two early, or stay a day or two after, would it be possible to get some hotel reccomendations?

Get with Wifey, dates are firm for the weekend after July 4th.

Then we can talk staying arrangements and such for you guys. Brining entire family or you and wifey?

Already spoke with her, she heard my inner nerd pretty loud and clear and she gave me the green light :)

Those dates are perfect as we both have vacation available and were looking for a way to use some of it... I work at Enterprise so a car to drive out is super cheap...

I have options, but I would honestly prefer to bring my whole family (3 of us). But, I know grandma and grandpa would also love to watch him for the weekend... either can be arranged based on the wants and needs of others.

I would hate to cramp anyones style while my and my bestfriend(1yo son) get all father/son on this party! hehe

If anyone is traveling north and wants a tour of DC I'd love to hang out and tour with you.

WOW.............Not saying anything definite, but WOW.......

btw Iccy.........TX then CA then NY then ????? Someone has some plans for YOU.

Sometimes God just may DO things in His way for many special reasons.

More to come.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Last edited:
i should also mention that july 6th is my birthday, I have never had a birthday party growing up so i will shamelessly be using this (whenever it is for sure) as such, mwahaha!

Does this mean I get to decorate a cake, too?! =D Haha although I do charge for that now. ;) http://sweetsbyserena.tumblr.com/ </shameless plug>

And yay! Bring the wife and little one. I'd probably take breaks to play with/chase him around, or talk/do stuff with her. I can only play video games for so long. :p

Icthus BBQ, Meli's treats I keep seeing pics of, and great peeps.....anyone have a transporter...its so far away! Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast though :)

Back