Ultimate! NY LAN Party - July 6-8, 2012

Meli... actually... msg me on a price for a special WoW b-day cake :D

That would be so epically awesome I would gladly pay for it just to be pictured with it..

btw... your stuff looks awesome! I LOVE baking and decorating... I will show you a picture of my sons b-day cake... very proud of myself on it, hehe... i r teh noob...

monkey.jpg

bumpity bump..........I'm still wondering about how things work.........still just MAY be possible......some of you may just get to meet our little miracle who is NOW 5. Such a long road.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

bumpity bump..........I'm still wondering about how things work.........still just MAY be possible......some of you may just get to meet our little miracle who is NOW 5
Whaaaaaaaaat? Five years old? That's awesome!

My OH my how time flies!

Sorry there are so many things.........oh well. I will get more things posted soon.

Crazy "prayer angel" can't even keep people up to date there......

99% sure I will be in that area during this meetup..........not sure if I will be able to come, but I will be pretty close.

Sorry there are so many things.........oh well. I will get more things posted soon.

Crazy "prayer angel" can't even keep people up to date there......

99% sure I will be in that area during this meetup..........not sure if I will be able to come, but I will be pretty close.

Pretty close = detour to let me play with young children :D

Again bumping since no one is talking about this any more. Is this still happening?

Twitter users: Please help us spread the word about the CGA NY LAN Party by retweeting this tweet.

Feel free to copy/paste the text and link from the tweet anywhere and everywhere it's allowed! Tell your friends, too!

Thanks!

Somebody needs to keep me in the loop so I can see if I can make plans to at least stop by for part of a day or so unless you don't want me to "grace you with my presence."

Okay looking to get a head count since this is 3 weeks way.

Party will begin Friday around 12:00 at 448 Bedford Rd, Armonk, NY 10504.

Party will end Sunday whenever you want. I believe a few of us are planning a trip into the city after church with a show as a possibility.

We are finalizing the details but need a good head count to get it straight.

If you have specific questions contact me directly via PM and we can move to email or phone if needed.

Back