Tribulation

Man i read and skimmed all through this thread....

There is a good book out there in regards to end times (eschatology??)

It covers all three views. Pre, mid and post.

This preterist that's been mentioned ive never heard of?

One thing that i would like to highlight is this?

Can a prophetic word be fullfilled more than once?

A lot of the weird arguements that i have skimmed, use this as a reason to prove themselves right.

The temple was destroyed in 70ad, it was an abomination as mentioned in the bible, and it will happen again.

When Jesus returns you'll know. As lightning in the east is visible in the west so to will be the coming of the lord.

If you start saying he came back but it was a secret, join the Jehovahs witness. They have the corner on that ring.

I think pre trib. I looked it up for myself, a long time ago.

Prophecy is a very tricky thing. Is it poetic language open for interpretation. Does it say what it says? Did he really mean it. yadda yadda

One thing paul mentions is moving on from milk to steak. And mega drama's over end times is listed as milk.

You need to find out what the 'word' says and why? I looked through my text i mentioned first in this post. I loaned it and can't remember it's name, soz. Get some comfort from it, and move on.

Making disciples, not decisions for Jesus is the main thing. Though end times has it's place.

Jesus is coming. Go harvest.

sealcomm

I try not to get absorbed in the beliefs. I'm a pretrib, and I definitely don't believe Jesus sneaked in "as a thief coming in the night". He will come, but we will know when he comes, at the end of days! When the "rapture" occurs, it will be like this: SNAP. That will be the thief in the night. You don't know, but it'll happen.
As a thief steals in the night and you figure it out later, that's how it's going to be with Jesus's return.

Back