The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False.

Edit: Ahhhhhh, it's true! Man..

The person below me is writing/working on a story.

Trueish, its my kids lives, I help write a new page every day. I hope it turns out good.

The person below me knows my kids.

False. Although I've seen a couple of Broadway shows that came to Reno with the Broadway cast.

The person below me belongs to Mensa.

False. not real excited about snobby smart people... no offense to those who are in that group.

The person below me is looking forward to 2007 more than they were 2006.

True-ish. I'll have 3 more semesters before I'll be graduating and going to the real world. Scary. X_x

The person below me likes to go snowboarding.

False. but i resolve to next year...

The person below me has a dog that showers them with kisses daily if not more.

True, I do. I happen to be listening to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack right now.

The person below me looked in the mirror one day and to this day, swears s/he saw a monkey staring back at them, laughing.

errrr... gotta say false sorry GP, but boy does that explain alot...

The person below me was sort of freaked out at GP's post.

Haha False. Now I just know that he's really a monkey and likes to laugh at this reflection. =P

The person below me enjoys going back to really old video game systems and playing your classic old but still favorite games.

False. I doubt I will mess with Draenai much. However, based on past expansion experiences they will be over powered.

The person below me thinks Burning Crusade will be a serious set back for WoW and Blizzard in general.

False, I Drink dont know more the first thing COKE! about advertising...

The person below me thinks shadow priests are already insane.

True. I loved playing Heavencent when she was a shadow priest...but I still love her has a healer.

The person below me can't believe what time I'm up at today while on Winter Break. X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back