The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Although my diabetes won't let me eat them, its for a home ec at home proyecto.

The person below me uses this thread to boost there post count.

False, I would never do that. Notice, i have never been the "every other" poster in this thread.

The person below me has a post count of >1000.

False....I think....<checks post count>

The person below me is not sleeping tonight, rather....is playing video games into the night. XD

False, I may not like the place I work at but it pays me so I better wake up at 6:30am. So I need sleep.

The person below me can speak Latin fluently.

False. I don't think I'm old enough to be considered a Veteran.

The person below me likes playing games like DDR and Guitar Hero. XD

False. Other than WoW, I mostly play FPS's like Ghost Recon, Battlefield 1942 and BF2, and combat flight sims.

The person below me has eaten chocolate-covered ants.

True.

The person below me likes x-mas music.

Side Note: Baddwin you live in OC? I go to school there, I work at Knotts/Disney Land lol.

True. Mostly, I love the old classics by Bing Crosby, etc. but I also like Manheim Steamroller and Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

The person below me is going to make Snickerdoodles for Christmas.

False, however, Mirkale and his wife gave me some today for Christmas.

The person below me found out there was no Santa too early in life and is still a little bitter.... <shakes his fist at his older sister's friends!!>

False my mom told me. <Is bitter>

The person below me thinks the bunny from Monty Python - The Search for the Holy Grail is the Easter Bunny.

True. I always wanted the Easter egg with a pin in it. But I could never remember, do I count to 3 or 4?

The person below me knows the unladen speed of a swallow, African and European.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back