The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tralse.... his last name is ertl.... there are some limits on coolness.

The person below me almost cried when they heard Auctioneer will not be available for two weeks.

Tralse.... his last name is ertl.... there are some limits on coolness.

*snort* Dude, what kind of name is that? Buy some vowels, man.

What?

Oh...nevermind...

The person below me almost cried when they heard Auctioneer will not be available for two weeks.

2 weeks for Auctioneer? I hadn't heard that yet.

True. =(

No Auctioneer, no Discord Action Bars, Necrosis goes all wonky in combat. Man, my UI is hosed...

The person below me likes the Mackenzie Brothers.

False. The who? o_O I must be too young.

The person below me is sitting in a room where the heat continues to poor out of the uncontrollable heater and feels like they're in a sauna. X_x

True...but that's only because I have the window open to let some of the hot air in my sauna...I mean room out.

The person below me loves fruit smoothies.

True! And I like Vanilla and Cookies 'N Cream milkshakes too. =D

The person below me is a junk food-aholic.... >.>

false, I am 16 and on a sugar high!!!

the person below me is very excited about respeccing all their toons for free.

The what? o_O?

The person below me was so excited about the free respec that they messed up while respeccing and now must spend gold to redo their spec. =P

False.

By the way an ellek is the draenai mount that looks like a mean elephant and the hawkstrider is the blood elf mount that is shaped like a mechanostrider but it looks like a colerful hawk.

Thw person below LOVES really spicy food.

False. I can take a little burn on my taste buds but not a whole lot. I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy. X_x

The person below me wants me to visit them if I go on a road trip this Spring/Summer. =D

TRUE!! and there a bunch of us to visit here!! Treebranch, Mirakle, DriDri, Myth and Ansley to name a few!

The person below me thinks it is a good idea for Meli to visit the NorCal peoples.

True, but only after she visits the SoCal people! =)

The person below me still hasn't got their UI working properly yet...

(not that I'm bitter, or anything...)

True... bitterness is poison to the soul, however, lets not talk about it right now.

The person below me fights a constant battle not to be bitter and carry joy or at the very least peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back