The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. At my work the free drink is sweet/unsweetend tea/ and water. :)

The person below me thinks more locks should raid, therefore is setting up a fund to help me come back.

Uh....false. I'm a poor college student as it is with one account to pay for.

The person below me hates having one of those headaches that just stay in one region of your head. (ie. the right or left side) X_x

True. The best is when they try to get you while you are killing an NPC. I would love to see the looks on their faces when they think they are going to get you, and you end up killing them! :)

The person below me has pre-ordered BC.

true, only 13 more days till my hardcore double school pays off for a 2 week break.

The person below me is like me and has to work ahead to get a christmas break.

False. I haven't had a "Christmas Break" since 1991, the last Christmas before I graduated from college.

The person below me has never seen snow in person.

False. I live in the Northeast....enough said.

The person below me has Christmas lights in their room and likes to turn them on and turn off all other forms of light.

ummm false for me.

However,

The person below me has christmas lights out side and their spouse requires they be turned on as said spouse gets home from work.

False and false.

Im not married nor do we have christmas lights outside.

The person below me enjoys putting those lights up.

True....since when I'm at home, all of our lights are on the inside. XD

The person below me loves the atmosphere of the holiday season. =)

True! I love myself. =)

I saw this and thought "I'm not giving anyone the chance to respond."

The person below me thinks Crossming is a "grinch". =P

true or dysfuntional one or the other.

The person below me misses their mommy because they are 1700 miles away from her for the first time in 37 years during the holiday season.

False. I'm going home for Winter break so I'll be with my mommy everyday for 3ish weeks. But aww....that'd make me really sad. =(

The person below me is confused because it's freezing cold for a few days and then it's quite warm for the next couple of days. o_O

True, dang it why won't it snow?!??!

The person below me has never snowboarded before, but thinks it looks like fun.

Definitely true.

The person below me is going snowboarding this winter, or already has.

Tralse. I might be if I can go because I pretty much failed the first time I tried snowboarding and want to have another go at it.

The person below me loves to run and jump into a snow tube and go down a snowy hill that way. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back