The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False.

The person below me thinks today will be the second worst day of WoW ever due to the huge download and massive lag issues.

maybe true-what was the first worse day of WoW?

The person below me is stuck on dialup & is not looking foward to hours of downloading time for the new patch.

False, this person is home. And how can you say false to what I've said?! Are you saying Grodester does not understand Grodester???

The person below me wished Wow had a better PVP zone.

False. My background downloader did that for me maybe a week ago?

The person below me is doing homework and/or trolling the forums rather than playing WoW because they dread how messed up their beatiful UIs are after the patch. =X

True, i never thought of my UI...

MIRAKLE, YUCKE!!!!!

The person below me is also trolling the forums.

Trulse. I am doing HW, but no active account :(

The person below me understands what i said previously because they live in Cali.

False.

The person below me not thinks it could be the worst day ever for wow...

Is is worse that we can't play or that we play a messed up game?

False. But it's worse that we can't play because I'm taking a break from doing homework and I wanted to play for a little bit! >.<

The person below me is participating in multiple Secret Santas with different groups of friends.

The person below me not thinks it could be the worst day ever for wow...

L2English! :D

True, I think... (This was a responce to Icthus before meli STOLE it from me.)

The worst day of WOW will be the day and day after BC is released.

The person below me has a couch.

True.

person below me, like myself, has yet to apply the patch =[

btw

False.

The person below me is a wanna be "g" and calls people "essay."

I understand you! but I'm from NY =

Translation:
"The person below me is a wanna be "g" and calls people essay."

= "The person below me is a wanna be 'gangsta' and calls people 'essay.'"

= "The person who posts after me is one who would like to be thought of as a person living in the inner city (ghetto) and calls people a word that sounds similar to a synonym for 'term paper' however in this case, it is used to address a close buddy aka "a homie".

true, I haven't even gotten passed 15% yet, but I am downloading it via xfire! and aside from that I can't play till friday anyway.

the person below me is part scotish.

False. I'm 100% Chinese....although most of my non-Asian friends argue that I'm "American". <rolls eyes>

The person below me has the patch downloaded but still can't play because it's taking forever to install itself. -_-

False!

I got in a UBRS group and tested out my new specc and spells. It was awesome, we did the entire run in about 40 minutes, and I tanked the entire dungeon, including all the bosses!

The person below me wasn't able to play today :(

False, I've been on all day, but will be getting off to try to find out when updated ui's will be available.

The person below me thinks the first poster on this thread is the coolest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back