The person below me part two....

False. Every decoration that I put up....is still up.

The person below me has been playing with a cappuccino machine today (but not having much luck so far)

False. Don't really like cappuccino but if I had a cappuccino machine, I'd probably have gotten it to work by now. =P

The person below me is not excited to be back at work. T_T

False. I are gradgiated and smart.

The person below me is impatiently waiting on a phone call with good news.

True, I'm a Sales Rep, so I'm always waiting on that call.

The person below me is in the Fire Alarm Systems Industry.

Kinda. I'm on the other end of them. I show up when they go off...

The person below me is eating ice cream, even tho it's cold enough to snow.

False on both accounts. I am not eating ice cream and it is not cold enough to snow.

The person below me will be on tonight!

(Grrrr to Odale for stealing my post!!!)

Tralse. I was planning on it but I might get lazy and just watch TV instead or play a console game. =P

The person below me goes to the gym regularly.

Last edited:
I use the WiiFit in my basement... that counts, right?

The person below me wants to know if Meli had ice cream.

False. I know I did. And it was yummy. ^_^

The person below me can't believe that there's still 3 more days until the weekend. T_T

False. If it weren't for my guitar lessons this morning, i wouldn't have even known it was Tuesday.

The person below me only has to work 2 days this week.

False. I was doing that on Sunday but it went away after I went to bed and got up Monday morning. At least I didn't have them while I'm working...just when I'm taking a break from work... -_-

The person below me is already thinking about Valentine's Day plans with their significant other.

True, I was wondering if this picture was appropiate

il_430xN.52612212.jpg

The person below me is enjoying yet another "close to" 80°F day.

False. I'd give anything to enjoy a "close to" 80°F day. We're "close to" 40°F over here in VA. =(

The person below me is really not motivated to do anything productive at work. =\

True. Been on a staff retreat since Sunday. Now I am just plain done.....

The person below me knows what I am doing right now....

True. I contributed before and God has blessed me with my job and everything else so it's all about giving back. =)

The person below me just spent their whole morning and most of yesterday afternoon fixing their co-workers' mistakes creating more work for themself when said co-workers were supposed to eleviate some of this work. ~.~

Back