The person below me part two....

Kinda. the home team is playing, but I'm a bit afraid they're going to get walloped.

The person below me wants Ohio State to win on Monday.

false, i'm too much of a gaming nerd to follow sports

the person below me knows the name of the Lone Ranger's Cousin's horse.

False.

I too am too much a gaming nerd to care about physical sports! :D

The person below me is in game!

False. But, I am about to load it on the new lappy toppy.

The person below me is ready to see Icthus in game again.

True. I'm actually ready to be in game again. *sigh* One step at a time.

The person below me is having crummy weather today. =(

False....for once. I think they decided to actually start using heat instead of AC in the area my cubicle is located.

The person below me has a weakness for Girl Scout Cookies. T_T

True. I wrote down an order for 2 boxes of Tagalongs and 1 box of a new one, Dulce de Leche. Mmm...

The person below me doesn't want to be productive at work anymore because they were productive all morning.

False. been busy all day except for this very moment of forums weakness.

The person below me is ready to get home to the adult beverage of their choosing.

False. I will probably get a glass of milk because it's sell by date was yesterday and I want to get rid of it quickly.

The person below me feels like a litte kid that can't sit still because they had lots of sugar and some caffeine as part of their lunch (there was a potluck and I was invited and there was lots of food and I'm stuffed and a happy Meli....who can't sit still at the moment >.<).

False...still workin on my first cup of coffee and its 1pm and I'm far from motivated to move....sitting still is not an issue!

The person below me hibernates in winter

False, is that kind of like World of World of Warcraft?

The person below is looking at the snow capped mountains and is thinking, "hmm...this is a good weekend to go out there and take some pictures for Badwin so he and his wife can have some before and during winter shots of where they visited."

False. Wife made dinner tonight.

The person below me is amazed at how their high school friends are on Facebook and how much they have changed, yet stayed the same.

So true and so sad.

The person below isn't one of theose people who changed yet stayed the same from their high school years. Like me!

Faue? Tralse? I don't do many of the same things anymore, I don't look much like I did back then... but I'm sure there are things about me that haven't changed.

The person below me spent time out in the hot tub last night while it was snowing.

False. Don't have a hot tub and it hasn't snowed here yet. Makes me kind of sad but glad at the same time because I'm in no rush to learn how to drive in the snow.

The person below me had a nice long nap today after getting up at 7:30am this morning but going to bed at 2:30am earlier this morning...darn boyfriend who's still in college and is a night owl. ~.~

Back