TF2 just $2.49

If you really want a copy ask Tek to see if he wants to sell you one as he has a few spare.

Thanks for offer but I'll wait for next go around I'm sure they have another sale some where down the road. :)

I usually check it every weekend for special but I been outside getting all our leaves burnt they caught me off guard hehehe.

I was waiting for it go on sale today was going get 4 copies for me and my family. I was thinking it would go on sale after church guess not :(
You need 4 copies of TF2, you say? What good fortune! I have 4 copies of TF2 I need to sell.

Also I'm waiting for L4D2 I will wait till Dec. to get it on special also.
Smart move.

My recommendation for those interested in buying Left 4 Dead 2 is to wait for a sale ($29.99 or less). Having played the L4D2 demo (a community member generously purchased a pre-order copy and sent it to me as a gift), I (and others I played the demo with) thought the game felt more like an expansion pack than a standalone release. The game is fun and the melee weapons are a nice addition, but $50 is a bit steep, especially for those who already own L4D1.

Thanks for offer but I'll wait for next go around I'm sure they have another sale some where down the road. :)
The game will go on sale again, I'm sure, but it may be a very long while until we see TF2 for under $5.

If you change your mind and decide you're interested in buying all 4 copies, just send me a PM.

Back