2. Keymasher (ranged dps)
3. Chimon (ranged dps)/Triskal (healer)
4. Bass (tank)
5. Rob (ranged dps)
6. Beaten (tank)
7. Valkridie (healer)
8. Austinn (melee dps)
9. Wend (healer)/Dranoe (healer)

If we get another healer (like Kevin), Eric can go dps. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind another ranged dps.

As a point of clarity, for those who are going in as dual spec, can they use their off spec roll to equip their other spec?

Absolutely. For example, since you'll be tanking on Bass, your Main Spec rolls would be for anything that you consider an upgrade to your tanking set, and you can use your Offspec rolls to grab dps gear.

Last edited:
Rob realized today that he double-booked himself. He already runs another group one of our scheduled nights. He's going to drop, and Jason and Meaghan are going to fill the last two spots.

1. Jeke (melee dps)
3. Triskal (healer)
4. Bass (tank)
5. Valoden (ranged dps)
6. Beaten (tank)
7. Valkridie (healer)
8. Austinn (melee dps)
10. Dragost (melee dps)

Get geared up guys, we start on the 24th!

Well I'm definitely geared well enough now for Naxx but I really need to get a tanking weapon and am hoping for some runs to snag Red Sword of Courage.

Once I have this homework finished, I'm willing to run any heroic. Need only a few more badges for a new offhand weapon.

Ran a heroic with Beaten, he did pretty good. I think he'll do fine in Naxx.

Edited once again to accommodate some player preferences.

1. Jeke (melee dps)
3. Chimon (ranged dps)
4. Allanon (healer)
5. Valoden (ranged dps)
6. Beaten (tank)
7. Valkridie (healer)
8. Austinn (melee dps)
10. Dragost (tank)

so, I guess it's better that I find this out now then later... Due to about 4 people quiting at work they have me staying late on friday and saturday nights... meaning at best I can be on 20 minutes after the start time, I would ask you to try and find someone to fill that void. If not I'll try to get off work and home ASAP those nights. (yes it's friday/saturday)

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the heads up - I'd rather hear about it now than on the 24th! I'll look around and see if I can scare up someone.

I guess since I'm i nthe run I should let you know, Meaghan and I WILL NOT be available for the first night :(. We're both scheduled to close at work that night (yes we work at the same store) which means we will be at work till about 9:30. I know I can ask to not close on Friday's so it shouldnt be a problem in the future.

Important Decision - /snicker

So, Alan . . . . .

We have "Team Alpha".

We have "Team Omega".

We have "Team Revelations".

So, this new Naxx 10 team will be called . . . . . ?

In keeping w/ the Greek, and since we are new, we could be "Team Nu" - lol.

Or in keeping w/ the Biblical name, and if we really stink up Naxx, we could be "Team Lamentations" - lol. If you want extra singing from me, we could be "Team Psalms" - lol.

You decide, but make it good and funny!

Eric

hey I just noticed 2 of my 10 man guys are signing u for this a run that runs at the same time on saturday nights as mine. JUst wanted to say that.

Who are those people, Rhys? Rob already withdrew his name as he remember he was in your run.

Guys, please double check your schedules, as I need to know if I have to find others.

He is refering to me and Rob. I did not realize the conflict either. I'm still thinking about what I am going to do. I'll let you know. :D

Jason, go which way u want i understand u love the tank :D and i know you love the mage, so I have no problem either way:D

ok I got my forum ID:) If I'm in can you let me know what spec to come in as or what I will be doing mostly

Well, since I'm still just short of 76 after my weekend blitz...it looks like I won't hit 80 before the run...maybe by the third week of the run I'll have the necessary gear for it. Currently I'm Prot/Ret, so I could sub in for those roles by then, hopefully.

*plan on going holy/prot eventually...just depends on how fast I can get gear together, and how painful dailies are without a damage spec*

Last edited:
depends who the healers are...class, gear etc.

Wend is a strong healer...Dranoe not so much yet

Back