Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join SOE

My Guild Wars Name is: Trap Daddy
My TOJ name is: ftrap

Thanks and God Bless!
Fritz

I would like to join Spirit of Elijah. My toj name is David's Sling, like my login name. My real name is Ryan Clarke, and one of my main characters is Therismos Hagnos.

welcome to the guild both of you. I just sent you invites and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to intoduce yourself to all the other members.

Kel Queen of all Europe

I want to join SOE

Hello, I would like to join Spirit of Elisha.

My ToJ name is Makarios.

My character name is Barak Bar Abinoam.

Thanks and God bless.

Hey there, I would love to join the guild.
My ToJ s/n is Statler
And one of my character's names is "Statler Waldorf"
Thanks!

welcome to the guild both of you. I just sent you invites and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to introduce yourself to all the other members.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Hello all.

TOJ name: FireChild57
Guild Wars Character name: Kiyonia Lynn

I have the main game and Factions. I just ordered Nightfall two days ago so when I get it I want to move my character to the Nightfall area. :)

Excited to have found fellow Christian Gamers!

Hi there... I would love to join your guild! (Preferably the same one as my husband Keleto)

ToJ Name: ladycham
GW Character Name: Kryskykota Starr

Thank you and God Bless!

Last edited:
welcome to the guild both of you. I just sent you invites and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to introduce yourself to all the other members.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Hello...I would like to join Spirit of Elijah. My TOJ name is kittie~ My GW name is Kitiana Arrowny

Hoping to get to know you all. :) thank you...

Hola... I would like to join SOE or SoE... My ToJ name is Valelutra and my main Character's name it Vale Inmorte... Other than that... hmm, I don't know what else to say...

Kel Queen of all Europe

Hey, I hope people still check this thread. Lol.
I would like to join SoE.
Character Name: Snyder the Swift
Lvl: 7
TOJ Name: Snakebite7 (Not verified YET)

Last edited:
Hey, I hope people still check this thread. Lol.
I would like to join SoE.
Character Name: Snyder the Swift
Lvl: 7
TOJ Name: Snakebite7 (Not verified YET)

As soon as you are accepted to TOJ I will send you an invite. I'll check again latter today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back