Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToJ name: Arman Jeordan
Guild Wars name: Arman Jeordan

Looking forward to fellowship with you guys :D

Sending you an invite now. Welcome to the Guild! Let us know if you have any questions.

Please don't forget to post a thread introducing yourself to everyone on the forums and to create/update your user profile on the SoE website.

Would love to join

TOJ name = Mevish
Game name = Tobias Stoutheart

Just got the game so looking forward to getting to know the game and fellowship with you guys! Hoping the PVP is good :)

Would love to join

TOJ name = Mevish
Game name = Tobias Stoutheart

Just got the game so looking forward to getting to know the game and fellowship with you guys! Hoping the PVP is good :)

Hello! Welcome to the guild! An invite will be sent to the character Tobias Stoutheart in minutes.

Please post a thread introducing yourself to everyone in the forums!

Looking forward to fellowshipping with you!

Request to Join

TOJ name: amica
Guildwars (prophecies): Amica Ichthus
Guildwars (nightfall): Amica Acima

I am sending you the Invite! Welcome to the GUILD!! Post an introduction about your self and get to know Everyone! Welcome!! Also Teamspeak is awesome if interested in talking with other brothers and sisters in Christ!

TOJ name: blackgravity

GW name: I Liek Cheez (I'm bad at naming anything :p)

I can only play prophecies right now, I don't know if anyone plays that with the new ones out, I'm starting to get the hang of it now :D

Welcome to the guild blackgravity! An invite will be sent to the character "I Liek Cheez" momentarily. Please, if you haven't already, take a moment and introduce yourself on the forums.

Looking forward to fellowshipping with you!

Hi there. I've been disappointed with my current guild and I'd like to join yours. I'm a Christian and I was excited to learn that there was an all Christian guild around. I'm very interested in learning PvP, so I really hope there are some guys in the guild that would be willing to teach a PvP noob.

toj name = TheRaven
Character Name = The Scarlet Raven

Welcome to the guild! An invite will be sent to the character 'The Scarlet Raven' momentarily. When you get a chance please introduce yourself to everyone on the forums.

There is plenty of PvP action to be had! Tuesday and Friday nights are dedicated PvP nights and we have a TeamSpeak server. Check with one2dredd on the forums (Fiona Dredd in game) for more details.

Looking forward to fellowshipping with you and Happy New Year!

Looking for an Invite

Toj name: Chris

GW Charater names:

Seven Bloodgood
Kokopelli Bloodgood
Bloodgood Brawler
Doctor Bloodgood
etc. etc.

Please contact me ingame before sending invite. Thanks!

Hello Seven! I will be sending an invite in game to the character "Seven Bloodgood" shortly. We ask that all new guildies start a thread introducing themselves to everyone on the forums. Other info you may find useful, PvP nights are Tuesdays and Fridays, and there is a sign up for Team SoE going on right now in the PvP forum. Outreach Night will be Sunday nights, and there is also a Bible Study, but its exact schedule is to be determined. It helps to have Alliance chat on, due to the limitations on roster size, we have two seperate guilds, Spirit of Elijah [SoE] and Spirit of Elisha [SOE] which for all intents and purposes are one in the same.

Looking forward to fellowshipping with you and welcome to the guild!

EDIT: Waiting to contact you in game as you are currently the member of another guild. If any other officers see Seven Bloodgood online before I do, feel free to send the invite.

Last edited:
Welcome! Sent you an invite. We ask that all new guildies start a thread introducing themselves to everyone on the forums.

Joining Guild

Hi,

I am interested in joining the Spirit of Elijah/Elisha guild. I currently have all 3guild war games.

The main characters that I use in the game are Christian Soldier 1, Fire Walker 1, or Elijah Fire Caller

Thanks for your consideration.
Annora

Welcome! Sent you an invite. We ask that all new guildies start a thread introducing themselves to everyone on the forums.

invite

Hello,

I am interested in joining. I have all three games. My TOJ name is Puritan Pilgrim. My character name is Faction Fighter.

Welcome! Sent you an invite. We ask that all new guildies start a thread introducing themselves to everyone on the forums. Sorry we couldnt get it work out the other day and glad to have you on board.

Hey My name is Darren a.k.a Daz
My ToJ name is Dralir
and my characters names are

Dwain Dibley - W/E
Dra Lire - R/N
Godess From Above - D/Mo

:D :p :rolleyes: :cool: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back