Prayer Requests

I like to make a prayer request for rest and peace.
This past week I've been getting lesser sleep and I'm concerned about this as I'll be going back
to school In September .

Also there have been some financial worries me and my girlfriend have and we could really use God's peace
that it will all workout by the end of the year.

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I'm trying to go back to school. I'm almost all the way in, but they seem to have lost the check I sent them... So if you guys could pray that it's found sooner than later so I can get my required mats on time, that'd be great. I've remained pretty calm thus far, but my wife is freaking out a little. Thanks!

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I'm trying to go back to school. I'm almost all the way in, but they seem to have lost the check I sent them... So if you guys could pray that it's found sooner than later so I can get my required mats on time, that'd be great. I've remained pretty calm thus far, but my wife is freaking out a little. Thanks!

Prayers!

A girl from highschool I knew who just graduated last year has just recently passed away. She had cancer, and I can tell it is very hard on her closest friends and family. Her name was Rachel Sandell. Please pray for her, her family, and friends.

So first thing first praises! My dad and my relationship is insanely better now, Im not sure why but every since he moved we talk almost every day about almost everything and its amazing to always know he will be there when i need someone to talk to! Also praise that im moving out of my grandparents house in a few weeks into a house with some friends!

Now the prayer requests.... My grandparents are really struggling with having my uncle, his new wife, and their 2 kids here. They don't like how my uncle parents his kids at all or how they treat the kids and they are tired of them eating everything in the house, even stuff that is being saved. Also my uncle when they moved in said that they would only live here for a few months at most, till they could find a house. But its going on about 4 months now and he jsut bought a new f250 heavy duty v10 quad cab truck thats fully loaded.... AND a plow assembly for 7500 dollars.... So his chances of getting a loan for a house are kinda out of the question now.
My uncles new wife had a kid (named justin) with her last husband and he is for lack of a better word special. He has adhd add and pretty much any other mental handicap. They don't know how to handle him at all and would actually leave on the weekends and so leave him to have my grandparents watch him. Finally my grandpa told my uncle that he didn't agree with how they treated justin and that they really need to be nicer and listen to the poor kid. As well as actually following through with punishments and make sure he does things he is suppose to. Well my uncles version to solve this was to send justin off to his new wifes parents house and pull justin out of public school and have his wifes parents homeschool him.
There is some more stuff going on but thats the jist of it so please pray for my grandparents to be able to handle going through all that is happening to them and for them dealing with me leaving because they were really upset about that.
And for my uncle that he would actually open his eyes and not see life is all about him. He takes advantage of my grandparents so much and it kills me to see it happening. Long story short he just needs to grow up.

Hi guys. I know that all of you have seen my book posts, and none of those have been very realistic. But I actually have a movie director interested in me writing a novelization of his christian movie, New Hope (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2091368/) featuring Ben Davies from the new movie Courageous. Please pray that I will actually get this chance and be able to write it! He's reading an excerpt of one of mine to see if I'm good enough. Please pray I get to do this! Being an author is my dream. That's what I want to be when I grow up. So please pray that I actually get this chance, and can do good! Thanks.

::EDIT::

Here's the official trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQ_3fBxvrs

Hi guys. I know that all of you have seen my book posts, and none of those have been very realistic. But I actually have a movie director interested in me writing a novelization of his christian movie, New Hope (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2091368/) featuring Ben Davies from the new movie Courageous. Please pray that I will actually get this chance and be able to write it! He's reading an excerpt of one of mine to see if I'm good enough. Please pray I get to do this! Being an author is my dream. That's what I want to be when I grow up. So please pray that I actually get this chance, and can do good! Thanks.

::EDIT::

Here's the official trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQ_3fBxvrs

I know its been awhile since you posted this but just sent another prayer up for you. Were all wishing you the best!

Hey guys. Little background, I went into this past semester with expectations to graduate from college and move on with my life. Long story short, I failed miserably and it is all my fault. ATM I have no idea what to do or where to move on from here. Please please please pray for God to give me peace and clarity to help me plan for the uncertain future that I have dug myself into.

Much appriciated.

Carl

Hey guys. Little background, I went into this past semester with expectations to graduate from college and move on with my life. Long story short, I failed miserably and it is all my fault. ATM I have no idea what to do or where to move on from here. Please please please pray for God to give me peace and clarity to help me plan for the uncertain future that I have dug myself into.

Much appriciated.

Carl

Prayers

I have had a girlfriend named Kaylen for about 8 months now, and to make it short - we both really like each other. The only problem is: she doesn't really believe in God. She is basically agnostic. I've tried to talk with her about it but she just says she doesn't understand at all. So I've tried to explain stuff. I really want to help her, but I'm not the best at converting someone lol...Please pray that somehow, some day God will reveal Himself to her, and that she will accept Him and become a follower. And also pray that I remain open to God so He can work through me. (Any advice through PM would also be appreciated)

Thank you all,
-Eabrek/Engris

these past few months have been really emotional for me. it's really too much to go into detail, so i'm just gonna sum it up. for quite some time my grandmother has had minimal signs of dementia. In November she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and in December she had a really bad fall. at the time CT scan was done and all was normal. Fast forward to just last month .... turns out that my grandmother had a bleeder .... went in for surgery on the third. we were told all went well.... turns out that the procedure was only 80% contained and and 20% was still bleeding. she's currently in ICU with a suction hose in the back of her head, and she's being restrained at night so she won't be tempted to pull the hose out.

on another note, my mom was in a car accident and is currently not working. the jaws of life had to be used to get her out of the car. though she got out of that with only a few scrapes and bruises, she is in tremendous pain.

I ask for prayer for both women in my life as they make their recovery.

Wed I am going in for surgery to have a parotid gland tumor removed.

I will be in over night and out of work for a week. I'll post picture after :)

I"m done!! I am home with a large incision from my ear to the midneck. but everything is going great and the Doctors and Nurses are impressed my my lack of pain and recovory. I have to have to take anything for pain as of yet, so that is great.

Hey guys! As many of you know I've been looking for a job serving as a worship director/pastor for about 3 years now. I've served in a worship leader capacity on and off with little to no income in return. Because my wife makes far more than I ever will as a musician or a pastor, I've been staying at home, taking care of the kids, going back to school, and taking just about any chance to serve where I feel I've been called. About a month ago, I was told about a church plant that was looking to put down roots within 5 minutes of where I live. After doing some e-mailing to a few people, it turns out that I already had met the lead pastor before. After meeting with him and hearing his vision, I am very excited about what he's striving to do in my area. Everything he listed as far as what he's looking for fits very well within my gifting. He also let me know that there is one other person that he's considering for the position. My goal is to be able to provide for my family so that my wife can stay home full time instead of me. We've been taking many steps to get there over the course of our marriage. This would be a great next step for us as a family and a great next step for me to do what I love to do. I need some prayer coverage, I'm getting really anxious about this, and it's a rare occasion that I'm the anxious one in my family.

Last edited:
Well first a praise. I've moved on to the next step in the process! Now I just need to show the Church Plant that I am an able worship leader. I've been trying to put a band together quickly. Please pray that I would be able to find a band that will meld together and that I would lead skillfully and humbly. Thanks for the prayers of my last prayer request!

The day is here! At 7pm today I will be auditioning for a worship position. I've put together a solid group of musicians and we're sounding great! Please pray that glorifying God would be my focus. Thanks!

Back