Prayer Requests

please pray for my dad and my relationship... I thought it was finally starting to heal but apparently its not.

A family member is dealing with an addiction, while not illegal it's causing him harm and he wants to quit. If you could all prayer for him I'd appreciate it.

Please be in prayer for me. Yesterday, I nearly had a meltdown in dealing with my grandsons. Today, I am isolating myself in self preservation, withdrawal, or something. Needless to say, the chronic pain probably is the physical cause on my end, but I need some spiritual strength. On their end, they need some discipline I have difficulty providing. And no - I do not mean the "rod" because of a clouded judgment. I refrain from that except when it is extremely obvious. They are making some poor decisions that I am having a hard time dealing with. I am concerned that the job I willingly took on to raise them, instead of putting them at the mercy of a state agency, is accelerating beyond my capacity. Thank God for his grace which is sufficient for me. I do not see how I can handle this, but God already knows. I just need an uplifting.

Tough love is hard to administer when it gets down to the nuts & bolts of the matter...

Last edited:
Another prayer request.

I just found out that a friend's 3 month old baby is having a major surgery to fix a bowel. She hasn't been able to keep food or drink down and they need to manually go through her entire intestines to get the problem fixed. The baby's name is Amylian Isabell; the surgery is set for this Friday and the family needs as much prayer as they can get.

I was the peds surgery tech while in the USN. Having taken part in similar surgeries several times, prayer is indeed in order and I will be. I cannot count the times in an operating room I went to prayer as we worked...and you know, God is faithful!

Had an offer to join a full time ministry as a missionary to the Cult world... Praying about it and asking God to show us what he would have us do.

Starting monday we start band camp for the next 2 weeks... doesnt seem that big but its 8-6 for closer to 17 days of marching and playing so i'd like prayer that no one gets hurt and that we can actually learn the stuff and not kill each other in the process!

(heres a link to the song for those who care lol fabric of time

Please pray for some family members of mine, they are heavily into drinking and now the police are involved along with child services.

Please pray for me at my new VERY part time job. I am basically helping a church take the message they've been saying for so long and helping them put it in a more accessible package for people under the age of 50. Please pray for the church. They are at a place where they have pretty much only 2 options. Adapt or die out. Please also pray that I might have the wisdom and the patience to be a proper leader to this group of God's people.

We are continuing to pray over y'all. Be encouraged to know that the body of Christ is lifting up each of your requests. :)

Please pray for my financial issues as I head off to college. I have about 12-15 thousand in loans and grants, but I need 20,000 for the year. Unfortunately I am running out of options and my parents are not in the position to help me out whatsoever. Please pray that God provides for me.

Prayer Request

Please pray for my father, he has been having various health issues lately. He had to be taken to the hospital for sever chest pains as a suspected heart attack, and after some tests, we found out he had several gallstones. So thank the Lord it wasn't a heart attack, but please pray that it doesn't worse. Also his PSA number (something to do with the prostate) is higher than it should be, but the doctor's cannot figure out why. So once again, thank the Lord that he doesn't have cancer, but pray that it doesn't get higher and that cancer doesn't develop. Thank you all.

I would like to type all of this myself but seeing as how a local news station has done a good job on describing the circumstances I'll just link it here.

Trent was my cousin, we would spend hours in the back yard playing ball when I was a kid and he was overall just a fun guy to be around. Due to the distance between mine and his residence we had grown farther apart so I have no idea where he is in Christ.

One of the biggest problem I have at the moment and with this situation is that Ole Miss is refusing to give me any time off to go to the funeral. This is compounded by the fact that isn't the first time this has happen, they did the same thing when my grandmother died, and I couldn't go then either. So now my family thinks I am a cold-hearted jerk.

So I need prayer on two fronts, for my family to understand and for my cousin and the grieving process as well.

Please be praying for my cousin Josh. His fiance died last night and he is taking it pretty hard, he is a believer and WoW player...be praying for him and his family through all of this.

Prayer for family

My wife is suffering from Anorexia, and some other issues with her family. I also just found out that our adopted daughter might be suffering from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, this is after my wife lost her job and just had a tumor removed, which caused a full hysterectomy. We're now living with my father in law who is verbally abusive towards my wife, although he's trying not to be(?) These are just a few of the major issues that have plagued our family over the last few months. I'm praying that we get out of the situation where we are, so my wife and I could get back on our feet and into work. Our children are healed of their malady's and that we can become a family of love and support instead of the situation we're in now.

My wife is suffering from Anorexia, and some other issues with her family. I also just found out that our adopted daughter might be suffering from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, this is after my wife lost her job and just had a tumor removed, which caused a full hysterectomy. We're now living with my father in law who is verbally abusive towards my wife, although he's trying not to be(?) These are just a few of the major issues that have plagued our family over the last few months. I'm praying that we get out of the situation where we are, so my wife and I could get back on our feet and into work. Our children are healed of their malady's and that we can become a family of love and support instead of the situation we're in now.

Praying for peace and love to overwhelm you and your wife's family.

Please Pray for a pastor at my Church. He's had cancer for a while now and his last test results came in not looking so good. He's got 2 kids and they've got issues that they're dealing with on top of not knowing whether or not their dad is going to live through the month.

Please pray for my job interview (and pre-interview, whatever that is...) on Jan 6. I haven't had any work in almost a year so this job would be really great for me and my family.

Hey guys, I need some prayer for my "job". It looks like things might start picking up and possibly in the future I may be able to be an official staff member at the church. Please pray that I continue to stay rooted in His word, humble and not passive aggressive.

Back