Post yar replays

Here is one I did not too long ago. I was getting ready to go all out, but it ended up being NUTS!!!!

The title best describes it!

Edit: In my defense... that guy was really distracting.

Last edited:
I just watched that vid odale. It's alot worse when the opponent does it to you =/ lol, Good video, entertaining.

another

gg vs a zerg on desert oasis

wow, I just watched this. this is a pretty good game lol, better than I remember it being when I played it lol

Last edited:
This game got me promoted into gold (It's about time!)

Edit- I just watched your replay bowser... Very good game. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Here is a reply of the second game we played tonight. Much fun was had by all!

Last edited:
Here is a reply of the second game we played tonight. Much fun was had by all!
Oh, sure, post the second game and not the first. :p

The games were rather fun, though. I just wish I had spent less of the second game having multiple hatcheries destroyed.

But it was awesome to get that many people in the same game. (For those that weren't there last night, we played two 4v4 games with ToJ members, Jammer (former President of Seven Seals and CGA), and two of Jammer's friends. We had so many people participating that a few ended up spectating.

This offically takes the record for me playing the hardest TvT game ever. I have not played a harder tvt than this game ever.

Oh, sure, post the second game and not the first. :p

The games were rather fun, though. I just wish I had spent less of the second game having multiple hatcheries destroyed.

But it was awesome to get that many people in the same game. (For those that weren't there last night, we played two 4v4 games with ToJ members, Jammer (former President of Seven Seals and CGA), and two of Jammer's friends. We had so many people participating that a few ended up spectating.

Haha, I forgot to save the first replay! :(

Naruto requested this replay. His computer stopped, but he had already made enough units for us to win this 2v2.

These are the best games I think we played today.

Several of us met up on Sunday. I think I must have played 15-20 games with fellow tojers, and I had a lot of fun.

GG everyone! Hopefully we can have more days like today.

Enjoy!

What i meant by, "i'll help it go faster", was that I was gonna suicide my army into theirs instead of just wait for them to attack me. XD I wasn't tryin to be cocky. Sry tek i was afk and didn't get back to my computer before u left.

What i meant by, "i'll help it go faster", was that I was gonna suicide my army into theirs instead of just wait for them to attack me. XD
Aye, when I watched the replay, that's what I figured you meant. There's no sense in Zerg playing defensively against unfavorable odds anyway.

When I watched the replay, I laughed and I laughed hard (and loudly). My wife was in the room with me when I watched it. She doesn't play SC2, but even she got a kick out of...
...someone winning a 3v3 after both partners drop.
Sry tek i was afk and didn't get back to my computer before u left.
No worries. I just sent the message and logged after.

Back