Party @ the Sunwell?

I didn't see any patch notes on the Blizz site.

And then I looked again and all the realms are down. :D

Last edited:
Maybe we need to go back to Gruul's and down him, to give our Raid Leader a little more confidence.

We'll need more than confidence to take down bosses. Last night was rather depressing to me... we couldn't take down a boss that's on farm. If we ever want to step into BT, Hyjal, Sunwell we need to step up our game. It's true that we have the gear but do we have the skill to execute the strategy?

What happened last night? My computer went berserk on me last night so I couldn't show up last night. Still waiting on my campus's tech people to help me repair the bugs and stuff that are probably in it.

I don't think the gear was in the group last night was the problem....

I don't think it's ALL about gear personally. There were guilds in China that cleared all of BT in mostly Tier 3. It's more about skill and strategy then anything else.

This is how it went:

Pull one: Went bad.
Pull two: Went sour.
Pull three: Went south.
Pull four: Went crazy.
Pull five: Was forgetable.
Pull six: Went haywire
Pull seven: Went poof
There might have been a pull eight, but I was so disappointed I don't remember.

Is there anyway we can know in advance what the raid is gonna be? putting up a years worth of signups and having no idea where we are going isnt exactly motivating. I was excited when we were trying alar, and seemed to be making progress and then all of a sudden we never go back there, then we try leo one week, then next we are on hydross, all this jumping around trying new things but never finishing what we started sure feels a lot like what we were doing last time before raiding imploded, all of our raid leaders quit and we couldnt even scrap kara groups together

Shaqz did die once because of spell steal, he took two fireballs without the shield. It happens once in 10 pulls, you can't predict resists. When it happens, you say "If it wasn't for luck, you'd win every game", then you go in and you get it done the next time.

Back