Movie game

Cant remember if i posted any quotes on this movie but oh well 32 pages and im running out of good movies.

"I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning... even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there."

Ok here some hints and another quote.

"Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts."

This movie came out in 2000 and did not do that well the entire movie runs in reverse starting at the last scene and running backwards and forward in alternating order till the two meet in the middle and give you the conclusion. Its about a guy with Memory problems who is searching for the killer of his wife.

dang...talk about hints...you made the hints a little TOO detailed.

You might as well have said, " It starts with 'M' ends with 'O' and has 'EMENT' in the middle.

...so I guess I'll just answer 'memento'

Go ahead and tell me I'm right so I can post another one.
laugh.gif

Sorry made it a bit easy was mad that it took you guys like 8 quotes to get Equilibrium. I have no idea what your quote is tho.

Sorry about equillibrium Exo, but I'd never seen it. I did enjoy Memento though. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not because it was a little confusing to watching, but that lightbulb clicked in my head at the end which made it all worth it.
smile.gif
I love a good ending. (The Game was one of my favorite movies)

...and LoJ, you got the movie right. I loved the movie too!
smile.gif

Lets try a different movie.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"There are two kinds of thieves in the world: those who steal to enrich their lives and those who steal to define their lives. Don’t be the latter."

Yeah, I liked Remember the Titans. Part of me wishes that you would have just done another quote from the same movie instead of a quote from a different one, but no big deal.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I make it a rule, never get involved with possessed people......actually, it's more of a guideline than a rule.

Ghostbusters.
I thought about doing another quote from Rember the Titans but,I couldn't think of another one off the top of my head
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"You will be able to kill with a variety of weapons, or none at all."

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong.

Have people lost interest in this topic? At any rate, it's from 'American History X.'

Back