Movie game

• Thread starter Thread starter Criostoir
  • Start date Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (izip @ June 24 2003,8:06)]Have people lost interest in this topic? At any rate, it's from 'American History X.'
actually, Que Pasa's quote needs to be answered first. I'm not sure what his is yet though (seems somewhat familiar)

Um... Young Frankenstein?

You will not know this quote!

quote: Stupiiiiiiid, Your soooo stupppiiiiiid!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (maklaka @ June 24 2003,12:11)]You will not know this quote!

quote: Stupiiiiiiid, Your soooo stupppiiiiiid!!!!
I'm trying to figure out when we started ignoring previous quotes.

laugh.gif

I checked, and Young Frankenstein was correct for Que Pasa's earlier skipped quote. At this point, I'd just say CCGR post a quote.
wink.gif

"Why don't you make like a tree and get the heck outta here!

Uh... it's 'leave'...

Do that too!"

tounge.gif

CCGR gets her quote, though. I just liked that one.
wink.gif

you know, while I was helping at the YMCA summer camp, there was this one girl who liked saying "gimme gimme gimme". it was really cute, but then again, she wasn't married and didn't have a job.
rock.gif

speaking of which, you get a quote, dumby.
biggrin.gif

I didn't think you guys would have watched UHF.... Weird Al has a new ALbum. It's a very good one. The best yet...

Any of you guys play Warcraft 3? Well I do... go to this forum to check out my good idea! Please CCGR!!!!! GO there. http://www.cgalliance.org/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=66;t=172;r=1;&#top

yeah my quote is:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine!

UUUUUUUUUUUUm Just tell us.... We dunno. CCGR....................screw Age of Empires and get Warcraft 3.

Age of Empires is fun! The quote was from Finding Nemo

Here's another

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ June 25 2003,9:30)]Age of Empires is fun!  The quote was from Finding Nemo
There was a quote?!? I must have missed it. I really liked Finding Nemo (but all the Pixar films are good).

Back