Movie game

Doesn't ring a bell, sorry Corp... lol

I'm sure Bowser will get it, again!

And dont' you mean Exoslayer? I'm not very good at remembering movies, lol.

Okay, I was wrong I know what it is now; ALIEN

=|

Close, but I'll give it, your turn, Phantom.

Its ALIENS, there is a difference w/o the S

Starcraft:Terran Marine

[TMaPss04] How do I get out of this chicken *BEEP* outfit?!
- Communications Technician Private W. Hudson, Aliens

Unbelievable? Believe it. :)

Last edited:
[toj.cc]phantom said:
Okay, here is mine.
Okay, no one got it so here is one from a different movie.

Char 1: You shoot to kill, you better hit the heart. Your own words, Char 2.
[Char 2 fires off two shots directly at Char 1's heart, but Char 1 stands right back up]
Char 1: The heart, Char 2. Don't forget the heart. Aim for the heart, or you'll never stop me.

[toj.cc]phantom said:
Okay, no one got it so here is one from a different movie.

Char 1: You shoot to kill, you better hit the heart. Your own words, Char 2.
[Char 2 fires off two shots directly at Char 1's heart, but Char 1 stands right back up]
Char 1: The heart, Char 2. Don't forget the heart. Aim for the heart, or you'll never stop me.

Okay, no one got that...it was from A Fistful of Dollars starring Clint Eastwood...

Here's a new one;

Char 1: Now you will receive us.
Char 2: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Char 1: We do not want your tired and sick.
Char 2: It is your corrupt we claim.
Char 1: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Char 2: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Char 1: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Char 2: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Char 1: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Char 2: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Char 1: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Char 2: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Okay, no one got that...it was from A Fistful of Dollars starring Clint Eastwood...

Not a lot of people know old movies.

Char 1: Now you will receive us.
Char 2: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Char 1: We do not want your tired and sick.
Char 2: It is your corrupt we claim.
Char 1: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Char 2: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Char 1: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Char 2: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Char 1: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Char 2: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Char 1: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Char 2: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Obviously, its a religious movie, don't know which one though.

The Ten Commandments?

This one should be pretty easy.

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

Since the good Baron hasn't posted one I'll post for him...at 9:30 EST. (thought I'd give you a chance incase you forgot) After that I'll post my own.

Okay, tiems up. Here's mine;

[a Russian gangster comes into the bar]
Character 1: So you're Chekov, huh? Well, this here's McCoy. Find a Spock, we got us an away team.

Last edited:
[a Russian gangster comes into the bar]
Character 1: So you're Chekov, huh? Well, this here's McCoy. Find a Spock, we got us an away team.

Star Trek 5?

oh, i guess i should read the rules before playing the game....

It doesn't really matter, this is a very odd thread. It was only brought up because no one knew, Phantom's movie quote. As quotes are very challenging since there are over a million movies, and I don't think anyone here has seen over a million movies.

Last edited:
Back