Movie game

"God creates dinosaur. God creates man. Dinosaur eats man. Woman inherits the earth."

Dun remember if I quoted that exactly right, but it's close enough :)

Adventures in Babysitting! I love that movie! Since I'm sure;

Char 1: Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off! But if that doesn't work, you can't give up! You gotta stand right up! You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as *heck*, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

**=Edited for Lanuage

Last edited:
No it isn't Joe Dirt Atown. Oh yeah, SirThom I watch a whole lot of movies so be prepared to see that a lot. Here is another from the same movie;

Char 1: This is my ant farm. These little guys can lift fifty times their own weight. They also spend weeks digging these little tunnels. And they really hate it when you do this.
[Char 1 picks up the ant farm and shakes it]
Char 1: Oh look! They're really mad now!

Last edited:
No it isn't Dumb and Dumber. Since this movie is kind of hard I'll give you the answer;

UHF starring "Wierd Al" Yankovic

Char 1, "Could you find a way to scan the planet's surface for life-forms?"
Char 2, "I would be happy to, sir. For whatever reason, I just love scanning for life-forms."
*Starts to sing*

Well I know it is from a Star Trek movie. For some reason I can't remember witch one but I would have to guess either Generations or Nemesis. Man this is going to bug the poop out of me!

Seven Samurai; my friend helped me with this one. (I've never heard or seen this movie before). I'm gonna let my friend post a quote;

Char 1: If Char 2 doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way.

Back