Movie game

Come on, a move quote plZ!

btw, 75% of the movies you all say, I have never seen or heard about, like Napoleon Dynamite, whats that?

Okay fine since no one is going to post one I'll start it u again;

Char 1: As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team... I don't know what he's talking about.

Ok I just checked that line was in Shaun of the Dead for sure.

Whale: "What's this thing coming very quickly towards me? It's flat... no... it's round. Round... round. Um... ground! Yes, that's the ground. I wonder if it will be friends with me. Hello, ground!"
[hits ground and dies]

That would be Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Haven't seen the movie yet but I have read the book. Since I'm sure;

Char 1: There's mines over there, there's mines over there, and watch out those *gosh darn* monkeys bite, I'll tell ya.

**=edited for language

Whale: "What's this thing coming very quickly towards me? It's flat... no... it's round. Round... round. Um... ground! Yes, that's the ground. I wonder if it will be friends with me. Hello, ground!"

I have never laughed so hard at something I read in my life than when I first read that. I need to re-read all six books in that trilogy.

That last one was Apocalypse Now I am pretty certain.

Boris: [referring to Tommy's gun] "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."

Boris: [referring to Tommy's gun] "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."

Snatch :confused:

IF so, it was very funny movie, why Boris was called, Boris the Bullet Dodger :D

If not, oh well, next person please.

:D

(Soldier 2)Man, its a shooting gallery down there.
(Soldier 1)Sixty rounds left on 'B', Forty, Twenty, Ten.
'B' gun's dry. Twenty on 'A'. Ten. Five. Thats it.
(Soldier 2)*beep*, they're wall-to-wall in there.

*beep* = censored.

Doesn't anyone here watch action movies!?

Same movie, different and sooo easy quote(I'm sure Bowser will get it, again!):

(Officer) Any questions?
*Soldier 2 raises hand*
What is it, private?
(Soldier 2) How do I get out of this chicken*beep* outfit?

:D

Last edited:
Back