Mists of Pandaria

Once again, Blizzard's plan is working to perfection and we are putty in their hands:

http://twitter.com/#!/talkingcongas/status/127486542183809024
(talkingcongas=zahrym, the WoW community manager @ Blizz)

First, this post is entirely too short for a Gilga post.

Second, to truly be a Blizzard thing there will be a massive difference between what was spoken the other day and what actually makes it to market. Then 60 days later after patching, it will be different again.

First, this post is entirely too short for a Gilga post.

Second, to truly be a Blizzard thing there will be a massive difference between what was spoken the other day and what actually makes it to market. Then 60 days later after patching, it will be different again.

Dude, you are so right. It IS TOO SHORT for a Gilga post. Where's the wall?!

Second, you are still so right! haha.

Gamers: The only group of people on earth who rage about virtual panda-men.

</levity>

Like I said before, they could be making Murloc a playable race and it wouldn't bother me. I'm all about the Pokemon battle system. Any new race introduced in the next expansion is trivial (to me) by comparison.

Last edited:
Gamers: The only group of people on earth who rage about virtual panda-men.

</levity>

Like I said before, they could be making Murloc a playable race and it wouldn't bother me. I'm all about the Pokemon battle system. Any new race introduced in the next expansion is trivial (to me) by comparison.

Murlocs? Nah. Gnolls? Nah. TUSKARR!

QFT

I wouldn't know what to do with one even if I did catch one. Is it like a fighting thing? This wasn't popular until I was too old for it, I think...

Really? I have been playing Pokemon since the late 90's I mostly played the CCG/TCG not the video games as much. But both are excellent.

You guys missed out on a decade+ of great games.

While you might be too old for the cartoon/anime the games are ageless and if you played wow you played just as kiddie of a game.

Last edited:
You guys missed out on a decade+ of great games.

While you might be too old for the cartoon/anime the games are ageless and if you played wow you played just as kiddie of a game.

Just a kiddie of a game!? Pokemans were serious business! Back in my day, level 3 rattatas had you trapped in town, they had killed your father, your mother had to sleep in the kitchen, your next door neighbor was a proffessor and THE ONLY OTHER HOUSE IN THE TOWN, and yet he couldnt remember his own grandson's name. But once you hit 10 years old, you put on the only thing left of your father, which was his hat, and you boldly ran into the grass to take on that viscous pack of rattatas that had killed your father. The professor stops you, but seeing your determination, decided to give you one of his last 3 pokemans, and of course you chose charmander because he BREATHES FIRE! Then, you walked into the grass and burned all the rattatas you found, teaching them the lesson of taking your father away from you. That's when you decided to take on the rest of the world, killing every pokeman in your way, or capuring them and trapping them in a COMPUTER, because you're that flippin leet, and become the pokeman master.

Kiddie game? I think not sir.

Just a kiddie of a game!? Pokemans were serious business! Back in my day, level 3 rattatas had you trapped in town, they had killed your father, your mother had to sleep in the kitchen, your next door neighbor was a proffessor and THE ONLY OTHER HOUSE IN THE TOWN, and yet he couldnt remember his own grandson's name. But once you hit 10 years old, you put on the only thing left of your father, which was his hat, and you boldly ran into the grass to take on that viscous pack of rattatas that had killed your father. The professor stops you, but seeing your determination, decided to give you one of his last 3 pokemans, and of course you chose charmander because he BREATHES FIRE! Then, you walked into the grass and burned all the rattatas you found, teaching them the lesson of taking your father away from you. That's when you decided to take on the rest of the world, killing every pokeman in your way, or capuring them and trapping them in a COMPUTER, because you're that flippin leet, and become the pokeman master.

Kiddie game? I think not sir.
Post of the day right there.

This wasn't popular until I was too old for it, I think...
Same here.

But I still played Pokemon Black because I was curious what all the fuss was about. I really enjoyed the game up until the battle against the Elite Four, which I lost until I grinded (ground?) levels long enough to win the battles. I then cleared the main story and made my way to the Elite Four rematch, only to get stomped. I spent a few more hours leveling, but dropped the game after I realized just how much longer it would take to be ready to win the rematches (and the Champion battle after).

Still, I'd recommend playing Pokemon Black up to the first Elite Four match (and maybe after, depending how many more levels you need to grind by that point).

Back